Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: for all the dumb asses that gave money to later

Thorsinc
    I didn’t ask for the money back but he sent it to me, and a pm thanking me and apologizing. I did post it in his thread # 3073. So would this make me an invitee or an inviter at the party?

SCUBA STEVE
    The guy had his wife come on here and ask for donations. She even went as far as to say hers was in the mail. Since he spent the money on who knows what, he didn't have enough to raise his boat and kept giving BS excuses. He then said he was going to give the money back and never did. After that wifey came back and said he was keeping it just in case he could get his boat back (more BS) Everyone who donated was cheering for him until all his lies hit him in the face.
    I didnt read the thread but was this guy a newbie? BS none the less.

topless
    I didnt read the thread but was this guy a newbie? BS none the less.Sort of new but everyone who came and comes in his defense and types just like him.

SCUBA STEVE
    Sort of new but everyone who came and comes in his defense and types just like him.
    Oh I gotcha. :crossx:

Troy McClure
    The guy had his wife come on here and ask for donations. She even went as far as to say hers was in the mail. Since he spent the money on who knows what, he didn't have enough to raise his boat and kept giving BS excuses. He then said he was going to give the money back and never did. After that wifey came back and said he was keeping it just in case he could get his boat back (more BS) Everyone who donated was cheering for him until all his lies hit him in the face.
    Don't forget that he also admitted that he makes $156k a year.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how much he actually received in donations?

RitcheyRch
    Guessing about $1500-2000. Heard there were a few that donated atleast $300.
    Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how much he actually received in donations?

later
    Guessing about $1500-2000. Heard there were a few that donated atleast $300.
    False.$1000.$160 to go and all will be paid

i was wondering the same thing,wasnt the boat a pos worth 4k probaly would off been easier to by him a new boat.

Cole
    False.$1000.$160 to go and all will be paid
    Good for you...
    hope it gets done...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast