Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: for all the dumb asses that gave money to later

RitcheyRch
    Like said, assumed was much higher based on amounts heard some people donated. Glad you corrected me and good to hear you almost done refunding everyones money.
    False.$1000.$160 to go and all will be paid

I'm game!!!! :crossx: Your house or mine??? :crossx:
    dont matter!i heard you came into tina's work dressed up for halloween,i asked as what she said you were dressed like a sailor i said you were probaly a sunken boat rescue operator.

YeLLowBoaT
    see this is why I asked for the address of the slavage company and his invoice Number... I was going to make a small payment to them... since I never got that info I never sent a check.

deltaAce
    i was wondering the same thing,wasnt the boat a pos worth 4k probaly would off been easier to by him a new boat.
    Actually it was a pretty nice boat.
    http://www.***boat.net/forums/showth...24#post1923024
    1988 Eliminator Liberty 19' 468 Chevy 500HP
    Arias Pistons
    Demon Carb
    Dominator Pump w/ Split Bowl
    Place Diverter
    Shoe and Ride Plate
    Bimini Top included not in pictures - very nice
    http://www.***boat.net/forums/attach...id=19640&stc=1

squirt'nmyload
    Actually it was a pretty nice boat.
    http://www.***boat.net/forums/showth...24#post1923024
    1988 Eliminator Liberty 19' 468 Chevy 500HP
    Arias Pistons
    Demon Carb
    Dominator Pump w/ Split Bowl
    Place Diverter
    Shoe and Ride Plate
    Bimini Top included not in pictures - very nice
    http://www.***boat.net/forums/attach...id=19640&stc=1
    that is a pretty sweet boat....too bad it's gone

Mrs.Racer277
    Thats messed up, now when somebody who really needs it ask, nobody will bother to help that person out.
    I agree 100%. Sad to see it end this way.
    I think it is a little harsh to call the people that tried to help dumb asses. HB has come to the aid of many.

RitcheyRch
    Guess we all should have done that.
    see this is why I asked for the address of the slavage company and his invoice Number... I was going to make a small payment to them... since I never got that info I never sent a check.

Bradman
    I didn’t ask for the money back but he sent it to me, and a pm thanking me and apologizing. I did post it in his thread # 3073. So would this make me an invitee or an inviter at the party?
    Hey Rog, I thought we were going to spend that cash on our Sushi addiction... :rollside:

I agree 100%. Sad to see it end this way.
    I think it is a little harsh to call the people that tried to help dumb asses. HB has come to the aid of many.
    i was kinda kidding and just fueling the fire after getting tired of all the crying about this thread which seems like it been going on for months.i pretty much donate to every hb cause(glad i didnt get in a rush on this one) and would never want to see a fellow boater lose his boat or put his family at risk.i havent read all 80,000 pages im sure it has been explained but if his ride meant so much to him maybe he would of insured it correctly and would be boat shopping instead of boat hunting.i doo think he sunk his boat and wish him all the best,the boat in the pic is a nice ride i doubt it looks like that anymore.

Thorsinc
    Hey Rog, I thought we were going to spend that cash on our Sushi addiction... :rollside:
    LOL - How about this Friday with the kids on me (schools off). My kid can watch us eat. I figured if she had a hard time eating shrimp at Crabby Bobs no way in hell she’s eating sushi, but we can try a little peer pressure. Last Time I put that kind of pressure on her, I told her I would take her and a couple friends to Disney Land if she eat a very large tomato, and not allowed to drink anything. (she hates tomato’s) We were in a restaurant she took me up on the challenge, about 1/4 way through it she was gagging at every bite, with tears pouring out of her eyes, I could not stop laughing the more she gag the harder I laughed, the harder I laughed the more she cried, but she did it, nothing better than manipulating a seven year old, until mom found out about it…
    So pop a pill and make it to Kens for lunch!! I’ll pick you and the kids up if you need me to.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast