Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: for all the dumb asses that gave money to later

topless
    LOL - How about this Friday with the kids on me (schools off). My kid can watch us eat. I figured if she had a hard time eating shrimp at Crabby Bobs no way in hell she’s eating sushi, but we can try a little peer pressure. Last Time I put that kind of pressure on her, I told her I would take her and a couple friends to Disney Land if she eat a very large tomato, and not allowed to drink anything. (she hates tomato’s) We were in a restaurant she took me up on the challenge, about 1/4 way through it she was gagging at every bite, with tears pouring out of her eyes, I could not stop laughing the more she gag the harder I laughed, the harder I laughed the more she cried, but she did it, nothing better than manipulating a seven year old, until mom found out about it…
    So pop a pill and make it to Kens for lunch!! I’ll pick you and the kids up if you need me to.That is funny (but mean) I heard that Kens is the best. He buys his fish daily so it's always fresh. Never been there, just heard.

HM
    for those that think the people asking for their money back is not right, you should read the thread to understand the complete situation.
    We gave our money freely. Then it comes to light that the donation drive was ran by later's wife who did not disclose who she was and acted like she was a fellow boater and even said her "check" is in the mail. And then all the people supporting later who were newbies with the exact same grammatical errors. One thing that stands out in these newbie/alias's is that there is no space after the period in the next sentence. Even then, those of us that gave didn't want our money back. But, it was later that insisted it was not a scam and to prove it, he said he would refund the money...so we held his feet to the fire. And the reason we chose to hold his feet to the fire was that he was still on HB posting away. If I got scammed, no big deal. But if the scammer is hanging around doing a perverbial "nahh nahh, na nahh nahh" then most of you at minimum would attempt to kick the guy in the nuts. The money is no big deal. But, it is kind of like Squirten Thunder saying he would "stomp a hole in some one's ass and walk it dry" to someone who owed him money while he himself is not paying people.
    later admitted to the whole donation thing not being a well thought out plan. It was a desparate act in a desparate time. Still wrong, but he seems hell bent on having a ***boat redemption. I have talked to the guy and he is way more articulate than he posts.
    BTW - We know where this guy lives and where his inlaws live. We know where he works, and he does not make much money. We know his phone numbers. Some of us know even more - even more than mrs. later - which probably isn't saying much since we all knew that later was thinking about divorcing her before she knew.

Bradman
    LOL - How about this Friday with the kids on me (schools off). My kid can watch us eat. I figured if she had a hard time eating shrimp at Crabby Bobs no way in hell she’s eating sushi, but we can try a little peer pressure. Last Time I put that kind of pressure on her, I told her I would take her and a couple friends to Disney Land if she eat a very large tomato, and not allowed to drink anything. (she hates tomato’s) We were in a restaurant she took me up on the challenge, about 1/4 way through it she was gagging at every bite, with tears pouring out of her eyes, I could not stop laughing the more she gag the harder I laughed, the harder I laughed the more she cried, but she did it, nothing better than manipulating a seven year old, until mom found out about it…
    So pop a pill and make it to Kens for lunch!! I’ll pick you and the kids up if you need me to.
    That's funny right there. As far as my kids Bradley and Ksenia, they would have eaten that tomato like is was an apple. They are not picky what so ever. Sushi on Friday sounds great!!! I think you should wait until you see my kids eat sushi before you offer to pick up the tab. It could "will" get quite expensive. :rollside: :rollside:

SHOTKALLIN
    Don't forget that he also admitted that he makes $156k a year.
    how many idiots (oops i mean people) gave money for this cause? How much was his boat worth?

barbigrl
    The people donated the money to a fellow boater (perhaps a troubled one) in the cheerful spirit of compassion to someone who sank their craft. The money was to help raise said boat but since that didn't happen it is still meant to help ease the impact of the financial loss. When we give to someone it's not to recieve something back from them personaly. Some insist it is only for a good feeling. Actually when we sacrifice some of our income to ease anothers burden, we are extending the hand of God to assist someone through hardship. God is the one who honors the giver. If a little old lady gives money to a tv preacher thinking she is helping the hungry, but he uses the money on another limousine, she did not get ripped off. She actually gave the money to God, & if someone rips off God............................................The y're gonna answer for it!!!
    Thanks for that....I was wonder who the heck "later" was....and why in the world would you guys give a random money?????
    Gee that sucks!!

racecar.hotshoe
    Thanks for that....I was wonder who the heck "later" was....and why in the world would you guys give a random money?????
    Gee that sucks!!
    Geez keep up with the class..

barbigrl
    Geez keep up with the class..
    :cry: just jokes man

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345