Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Are You Watching The Cma's Right Now???

NOTALENT

wsuwrhr
    I cant stay mad at that....
    I would do everything I could just so she wouldn't be mad at ME.
    Talk about an empty sack.....
    Brian

Cole
    I cant stay mad at that....
    LMAO....
    I think she was making a joke at Conye West (sp).
    She is VERY cool and really dont think thats her style!

Hal
    She was just kidding.

INSman
    Carrie is smoking hot and Faith is over the hill :rollside:

Wmc
    I sat behind Faith & Tim at the AMA's last year, and they seemed like very down to earth people, very gracious and nice. However I played my tivo back a few times to see this and couldn't believe it. I don't think she was kidding, but I'm sure she will tell the media. I was shocked. Carrie Underwood is awesome and totally deserves this award. Faith owes her a huge apology for this. i'm embarrased for Faith's reaction.

NOTALENT
    Has the kidding part been confirmed..... :idea:

mbrown2
    I went out with this woman a few times that was all into C&W. I am not but this girl was to cute to pass by. She attended the CMA awards every year and had a few pictures of her and Faith. This was a while back when Faith was at her peak. Anyhow, so I look at the pic and I tell her that she is friggin' gorgeous (Faith) and she got pissed at me. We never went out again as she thought I should have been commenting about her and not Faith. I was like WTF. Oh well.....................
    Maybe she had a thing for Faith and she was pissed that you were commenting on her stalkee.......btw...your chick sounds very strange.

Water Romper
    I think ‘Ol Faith needs a reality check..,I watched her sing last night in the CMA’s and I may be mistaken but she looked terrible, nothing like the pictures in this thread. She looked fat, out of shape and just plain tired and old. He voice wasn’t all that impressive either. Am I being brutal? “yup” is it fair? “nope” but you know what, sucks to be in the lime-light…I think her reaction was real, according to news reports she ranted later that evening, she probably was just having a bad night. I am sure we will get an earful by today’s end from the media.
    As far as Ms. Underwood goes, she seems like a “class act” like Faith was years ago. Her voice is excellent and she is very attractive….not like the chick that smashed her guitar on stage after throwing her microphone…..yeah, now that “class” NOT! :yuk:

abraman1326
    I can't believe her reaction. She explained it as joking.Faith's Explaination (http://apnews.myway.com/article/20061107/D8L8BB8O0.html ) She lost a lot of respect in my opinion. This "joke" thing is a joke, and if she thinks us fans are going to buy it, she's sorely mistaken. I used to think she was the cat's meow, but she has gotten too big of a head for my taste, and last night just proved it...
    BRA

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast