Thread: It's Still ON!!!

Mr. V-Driver
    The rules and regulations for the Casale Contest has been unfortunately moved to the SPAM section somewhere within. Although moved, it's still on!!! The prizes offered are genuine, and was not ment to be spam or a catalog in any way shape or form. People wanted to know what the prizes offered were and I posted some of them and more were about to come. I may or may not be able to post more pics of the prizes, but will be posted with the winners of the contest following the event/contest and winner's will be contacted via their pm box.
    Any questions regarding the contest please contact me via my pm box or direct e-mail to:
    Casale1vdrive@msn.com
    Thanxx and we hope you have FUN!!!

MetalMan
    Dude, That sucks that your contest was moved to that SPAM forum. Hard to find with all that Sheeyit for $sale$. I found it and it didn't look like spam to me, just a simple little contest with some cool prizes. Looks like people like to joke around a lot on this forum. Hope the contest does well and I'll definately be wearing my Casale shirt at the Drag Fu#%**G Boat Races.
    You can always count on "The MetalMan".
    Pm me, I'm interested in a set of those Awesome Billet cases, I understand I can run taller gears and still have water cooling? Also, was that a billet in-n-out housing that I saw on your display at Bakersfield? Looked mighty nice!

MetalMan
    One more thing, Just wanted to say, I saw some of your shirts at the River/lake this summer and they were BadAss + I saw the truck one in the spam section while I was Looking for the contest. I'd like some with pockets, black xl and 2xl. Thanks... pm me when finished so I can send you a check$$.

Mr. V-Driver
    Check your PM's Mr. MetalMan, all is good! And, Thanxx!!

MetalMan
    Hey Mr. V-Driver, got the gears and spacers today. Thanks for all your HELP, You guys Rock! Ps. when I get back from vacation, I definately want a set of those Billet cases, and polish them forshur.

HM
    Holy Multiple screen names batman, we got an spam clown loose in the v-drive section.
    Nothing has made me not want to buy casale stuff more than this dipshit. Let me guess, you are adopted? When you were born, they broke the mold. Word has it they killed the mold maker as well.

Hey Mr. V-Driver, got the gears and spacers today. Thanks for all your HELP, You guys Rock! Ps. when I get back from vacation, I definately want a set of those Billet cases, and polish them forshur.
    I bet you got a great deal on them too MetalMan. BTW you won't be coming back from vacation, on ***boat anyway.
    Ok I've about had it Mitch. Metalman is a direct IP match to you. Aliases are against the rules on ***boat and I enforce them particularly dilligently when the alias is causing problems. We don't have time to catch them all but when they stir shit up I check them out.
    Spammish stuff belongs in the spam forum where I moved the other thread. By starting this thread you basically told me to go pound sand, and I'll do what I want on the ***boat forum including create all the screenames I desire to spam my stuff.
    Well that's simply not the case. This thread is now locked and MetalMan is chips. Do not push me on this spam or alias issue. You get one free warning as a newbie. Please consider this it.