Thread: Panther Driveline Question

Bow Tie Omega
    Hey guys. Quick Question..... How do I order universals for the driveline. I do not see them offered online at any of the obvious aftermarket sources. You all know the look I am going to get if I have to go to Auto Zone or Pep Boys and ask for universals for anything other then an auto make, year and the size of motor in the auto :220v: Any suggestions..........

BrendellaJet
    Call Panther

SmokinLowriderSS
    Locally here we have a company that specializes in Hydraulics, controll cables, and drive-line parts, and are capable of finding or fitting just about anything in that genrae from tractors & boats to earthmovers & Semis. They are Power Drive Services (PDS). Do you have anyplace similar in your area? Also, go to one of the better places, like NAPA, and take one of the old U-joints with you. A measurement of cap diameter and width accross the caps (assembled) will allow them to locate an identical sized joint (which is what PDS would do here).
    Good luck.

AZKC
    There pretty common ujoints I just took mine in and had them matched up They had them on the shelf, sorry I don't have the part number :rollside:

RICHARD TILL
    are`nt they the same as an old 85 model chevy pickup would have?