Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: She's outta here....

Met a guy yesterday that is moving to Texas, got to talkin' with him about boats turns out he is looking for a boat just like the one i have, i told him it was for sale after the pheonix race (want to try my hand at racing! lol) he said he was interested.
    this cat comes by last night @ 8pm just finishing up with dinner and i get a call,...he's in front of my house, i could'nt believe it! im actually gonna get rid of my baby! he walks into the garage, and pretty much the boat was sold at that point! I told him like i said before, i am going to race it, but now am deciding that i will probably not race it! just get the money and move foreward on the stealth! becides the stealth i think is a much safer hull anyway!
    Just wanted to let you all know that "EL CHINGON" is out!
    "SMOKIN GLASS" is in!
    Todd

Devilman
    What part of Texas? Be pretty cool if we see it turn up somewhere we run.

Taylorman
    Did you keep your motor for the stealth? Got any updated pics of the stealth?

RCB19
    Bummed to see it go Todd. I guess Jordan and myself will have to hold down the Rogers turf. On to bigger and better.

mirrorimage
    oh snap,,,,, right on i guess

Nucking futs
    "Smokin Glass" will be the cats ass anyways. cool I guess,Its hard to let all that work and the fun you had with it go.
    Bigger and better things to come. The drag race deal will be better in the stealth and i know both you and Juzzy will feel way safer with the new boat on the ropes.....

Heatseeker
    Traitor Todd!!!
    Seriously, way to go on the sale. I hope the guy takes good care of her while she's gone...

taylormanss
    there is quite a few rogers over here in texas now,we will take another one.

What part of Texas? Be pretty cool if we see it turn up somewhere we run.
    Some place near Austin, he called a buddy of mine that works for South Austin Marine and they struck up a conversation, and i think he's talking about working with that company? not sure!

Did you keep your motor for the stealth? Got any updated pics of the stealth?
    The motor and pump along with some odd's and ends will go to the new boat,...as for the pics, i will post up after i get the gell down on the cap!
    she is ready for t now, but i am waiting for the shop to slow a bit or get caught up with work! lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast