Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: She's outta here....

Bummed to see it go Todd. I guess Jordan and myself will have to hold down the Rogers turf. On to bigger and better.
    Im sure you guy will do fine! lol BTW my buddy marc b here on the boards lurks, he own the little light blue 18, he's still keepin up with you all!

"Smokin Glass" will be the cats ass anyways. cool I guess,Its hard to let all that work and the fun you had with it go.
    Bigger and better things to come. The drag race deal will be better in the stealth and i know both you and Juzzy will feel way safer with the new boat on the ropes.....
    Ditto!
    Heat- the new owner was ralking about installing a cigarett lighter and a rear bench for his dogs :cry: Jim Brock says he'll take good care of her, but i guess everyone has to make a project one of their own? i kept telling him i did not want to hear anymore! lol
    He seems to be a real nice guy, he got alot for what he payed, i wish him luck on his move to Texas!
    Todd

there is quite a few rogers over here in texas now,we will take another one.
    By the term "TAKE" i hope you mean, welcome him and the lil red tug! :rollside:
    Todd

Ditto!
    Heat- the new owner was ralking about installing a cigarett lighter and a rear bench for his dogs :cry: Jim Brock says he'll take good care of her, but i guess everyone has to make a project one of their own? i kept telling him i did not want to hear anymore! lol
    He seems to be a real nice guy, he got alot for what he payed, i wish him luck on his move to Texas!
    Todd
    You're joking right?You sold it to Steve?

MikeF
    Glad it went to a good home!
    The shallow-v's are getting thinner by the year. :crossx:
    As much as I liked your Rogers Bonnie, the Stealth will be a very good boat for you! :mix:

disco_charger
    I remember the first time I saw your boat. I really wish since you had to sell it, it would've stayed local.

atxwrangler
    IT'S WELCOME HERE IN TEXAS!ALONG WITH MINE!L.O.L. CAN I GET A HELL YEA?? http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...86HPIM0635.JPG

67weimann
    IS there a boat in that pic?

atxwrangler
    I KNOW! IT'S HARD TO SEE!

Devilman
    Some place near Austin, he called a buddy of mine that works for South Austin Marine and they struck up a conversation, and i think he's talking about working with that company? not sure!
    I'm sure I'll see it at some of the gatherings then, if its gonna end up around Austin. I'll have to keep my eye out for it. Piece of HB lore so to speak. Congrats on the sale, like they say, onward & upward.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast