Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: She's outta here....

victorfb
    i may know were there's a couple more bonni's. and they both will be staying right here in so cal.
    sorry to hear you sold it, you resin sniffer, but im glad you chose to do so with your intentions of racing. the new boat will be smokin im sure.

67weimann
    I KNOW! IT'S HARD TO SEE!
    Once I could focus on it in the background I realized, NICE BOAT

Ditto!
    Heat- the new owner was ralking about installing a cigarett lighter and a rear bench for his dogs :cry: Jim Brock says he'll take good care of her, but i guess everyone has to make a project one of their own? i kept telling him i did not want to hear anymore! lol
    He seems to be a real nice guy, he got alot for what he payed, i wish him luck on his move to Texas!
    Todd
    I sure hope you didn't give that clean boat a way.

Mike D.
    The motor and pump along with some odd's and ends will go to the new boat,...as for the pics, i will post up after i get the gell down on the cap!
    she is ready for t now, but i am waiting for the shop to slow a bit or get caught up with work! lol
    any Idea on how much the new boat will weigh ( bar hull) just currious to know, I`ve got a tunnel getting out of the mold, hoping it gets popped out this week

any Idea on how much the new boat will weigh ( bar hull) just currious to know, I`ve got a tunnel getting out of the mold, hoping it gets popped out this week
    900 pounds is about perfect Mike D. Let your guy know so it comes out right. you definatly dont want to go lighter than that!!!
    Todd, you suck, i was looking forward to watching you twitch your ass off on the holding rope.

Taylorman
    Mike, what kind of boat you building?

CS,...I figured you would be there to support me! lol
    I am definitly having that ol' sellers remorse, i pulled her apart last night and all i have to do is clean her up one last time:cry:and call the new owner.
    The stealth is right @ 500 with the intake, 5-525lbs out of the mold buffed and ready for p/u it weighed 491 all glass boat no carbon for me! could'nt see payin the scratch for a little lighter river boat!...becides the way i see it (Maybe not the right way!) once the hull is on top of the water it dont know how heavy it is!

Mike D..
    900 pounds is about perfect Mike D. Let your guy know so it comes out right. you definatly dont want to go lighter than that!!!
    Todd, you suck, i was looking forward to watching you twitch your ass off on the holding rope.
    now that would only be about 150 pounds heavier than cp, sounds like 450 to five hundred is a goal weight for that type of hull, Thanks

Mike D..
    Mike, what kind of boat you building?
    A friend of mine bought i believe one of the first molds used to build the 19 ft daytonas, the mold has been reworked so as to have the radiused keel, we were given some spec on other things to do to it while being laid up. I will let So Cal tell more if he wants to. I will post pictures as soon as it comes out.The name of the hull now will be called so cal customs, didn`t mean to hi jack thread sorry

Well last night was a long one, worked pretty late getting the rogers wrapped up for delivery (well he's p/u the boat)! Brian from TPR came over and decided to pour beer into my life and proceeded to make it a better, wanted to attack the wheel bearings but did not get it done. Justine has been snaping random shots of me working on the boat, and i swear, i look like someone has shit on my cheerio's in every shot, i had no idea she was taking pics! lol
    Todd

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast