Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: She's outta here....

Congrats on selling the Rogers. I'm glad you got it out at the end of the season for one last ride. Let me know how the bright yellow gelcoat is coming.....

Congrats on selling the Rogers. I'm glad you got it out at the end of the season for one last ride. Let me know how the bright yellow gelcoat is coming.....
    Its done! John was getting ready to re-install the motor as i left this evening.
    prob. beginning of the week!
    I think you'll be happy with the outcome mike.
    Todd

FOURQ
    hey Todd im in the market for a new scoop mine in at the bottom of Havasu. let me know... give me a call

Its done! John was getting ready to re-install the motor as i left this evening.
    prob. beginning of the week!
    I think you'll be happy with the outcome mike.
    Todd
    I'm sure I'll be happy with it... you haven't let me down before. We're blowing off the river this weekend and headed out for a few days over Thanksgiving. I can take it out one last time to finish the season the right way.
    Thanks for bustin' ass to get it done for me.

No problem Mike,...Thanks for the business, i laminated my card under the transom lid just in case you forget my #!
    Sorry dude!...could'nt pass that one up!
    Todd

hey Todd im in the market for a new scoop mine in at the bottom of Havasu. let me know... give me a call
    What kinda scoop Shawn?
    Ya know?...Billy B had a couple of those scoops that you see on the SS boats and i think B's sanger has the one im thinking of!
    I really dig on those scoops
    Todd

No problem Mike,...Thanks for the business, i laminated my card under the transom lid just in case you forget my #!
    Todd
    Thinking this might become my new sig line. :crossx:

FOURQ
    What kinda scoop Shawn?
    Ya know?...Billy B had a couple of those scoops that you see on the SS boats and i think B's sanger has the one im thinking of!
    I really dig on those scoops
    Todd
    i was thinking of yours rember we were talking about it in the channel.. but if Billy has the SS scoop get a price for me...

Todd
    Good thing... now it's waterproof. Next time it may stay on the bottom......

LOL
    Shawn, not getting rid of that scoop. but i can find you what ever you want!
    the guy P/U the boat yesterday, she is officially gone. but i felt much better when i went out to Tommy's and sat in the stealt!
    But i hear the new owner in having his scoop painted as an american flag and heard of some talk about putting some sort of flag design on the bow! :cry:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234