Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have.......

T'Smokin
    one of those old school aluminum triangular type flame arrestor that they could sell? They came on a most of the Taylor SJ's and I'm sure other jets.
    Thanks!

R.A.D.man
    I have an old one. The screen portion is removable through a slot in the bottom. Not a real tight fit, but always worked back in the day. Not sure if it originally came that way or not. The screen has a square frame around it and there is a little crappy keeper with a screw that holds it in. It has the finish of an old set of logs, but since it's aluminum, it could be rehabilitated. I use it to keep dust off the shelf it sits on now.

IMPATIENT 1
    one of those old school aluminum triangular type flame arrestor that they could sell? They came on a most of the Taylor SJ's and I'm sure other jets.
    Thanks!
    ok, i get the t-smokin now, lol. tyler, you change screen names to often.

HotRod Sprint
    My pop has my old one, he might be willing to sell. I will ask him tomorrow.
    Rod

T'Smokin
    Now you get it, Tom!!
    How much guys?? Able to snap a photo? If so you can email to Bigroma77@yahoo.com.
    Thanks!

Robert79SJ
    SO THATS WHAT COREY HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT!!

R.A.D.man
    Now you get it, Tom!!
    How much guys?? Able to snap a photo? If so you can email to Bigroma77@yahoo.com.
    Thanks!
    I will be out for 1.5 weeks, when I return, I will look this thread up to see if you have secured one or not. Just guessing here on price. I'd ship it out the door for $50.00 total shipping included. I'd want you to see it first though.

Cheyenne372
    Is this what you are talking about....
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/hot-r...42QQihZ002QQit emZ120043251701QQrdZ1

T'Smokin
    Those things are getting a pretty penny!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast