Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women N boats Jets or Props

O.B eddie
    Just readin the jet forum what is the deal with these weiner less guys sayin ladies love the jet boats!! I have never heard something so proposterious. I f there are ladies that prefer slowass, noisy goinnowhere, gas eatin, ugly, jet boats over a pretty n fast prop boat they must have a bigass, noisy goinnowhere vocabulary, overeatin, and be butt ass ugly!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEE HAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW devil
    Locked by superdave013
    [ January 22, 2003, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: superdave013 ]

winkler
    O.B eddie:
    Just readin the jet forum what is the deal with these weiner less guys sayin ladies love the jet boats!! I have never heard something so proposterious. I f there are ladies that prefer slowass, noisy goinnowhere, gas eatin, ugly, jet boats over a pretty n fast prop boat they must have a bigass, noisy goinnowhere vocabulary, overeatin, and be butt ass ugly!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEE HAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW devil Hey Eddie, easy on the jet boats. All my ladies prefer the jet boats to those slow going prop boats. By the way, what's up with goinnowhere, is that the sort of education you recieve from Lake County High. Note to Eddie's 5th grade teacher it is preposterous not proposterious.

O.B eddie
    winkler:
    O.B eddie:
    Just readin the jet forum what is the deal with these weiner less guys sayin ladies love the jet boats!! I have never heard something so proposterious. I f there are ladies that prefer slowass, noisy goinnowhere, gas eatin, ugly, jet boats over a pretty n fast prop boat they must have a bigass, noisy goinnowhere vocabulary, overeatin, and be butt ass ugly!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEE HAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW devil Hey Eddie, easy on the jet boats. All my ladies prefer the jet boats to those slow going prop boats. By the way, what's up with goinnowhere, is that the sort of education you recieve from Lake County High. Note to Eddie's 5th grade teacher it is preposterous not proposterious. Sounds to me like you need to worry about that slow ass boat you own not my spelling grammar!!

O.B eddie
    Oh by the way sprinkler I mean winkler if your ladies fit the above description say no more As I am sure they do!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEEE HAAAAAWWWWWW

1st Timer
    winkler:
    O.B eddie:
    Just readin the jet forum what is the deal with these weiner less guys sayin ladies love the jet boats!! I have never heard something so proposterious. I f there are ladies that prefer slowass, noisy goinnowhere, gas eatin, ugly, jet boats over a pretty n fast prop boat they must have a bigass, noisy goinnowhere vocabulary, overeatin, and be butt ass ugly!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEE HAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW devil Hey Eddie, easy on the jet boats. All my ladies prefer the jet boats to those slow going prop boats. By the way, what's up with goinnowhere, is that the sort of education you recieve from Lake County High. Note to Eddie's 5th grade teacher it is preposterous not proposterious. Hey winkler, We have been having all kinds of problems with this o.b eddie character, keep a close eye on him, he might try to double cross you.

Bluto
    This OB Eddie dork is some piece of work. I think I know who he is.

O.B eddie
    Hey 1st timer when you are a 200th timer than come back. Otherwise stop swingin from gurus sack...As I am sure there is a crowded house!!!! wink

O.B eddie
    Bluto:
    This OB Eddie dork is some piece of work. I think I know who he is. Really do you know who you are Pluto??????

Bluto
    I think I saw your mom swinging on his sack. She was fighting people off to keep her "pole position."

1st Timer
    O.B eddie:
    Hey 1st timer when you are a 200th timer than come back. Otherwise stop swingin from gurus sack...As I am sure there is a crowded house!!!! wink Stop swingin from Guru's sack!!!! Did not realize I said anything about him!! Pull your head out of your own ass big shooter!!!! eek!
    [ January 22, 2003, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: 1st Timer ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast