Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dodge Sprinter Cargo Vans

Formula Dude
    Anyone have any hookups on the Dodge Sprinter cargo vans? I need to buy at least two. I usually buy the Workhorse Chassis stepvans, the price of one (gas) is almost $50k. I'm going to give the Sprinter a shot, the diesel will have longevity and greater mileage. Any help is greatly appreciated.

BoatPI
    It is basically a Mercedes 5 cyl turbo diesel. Even motorhome chasis builders are using them.

Formula Dude
    I hear a lot of good things about them. From what I hear the Sprinter get appx. 20 mpg. By the time you add the interiors and euipment to the Workhorse, you are looking at $90k+ per unit.

call missboatnam frahmn dodge 951-817-5515 she will help you.

Back Forty
    I hear a lot of good things about them. From what I hear the Sprinter get appx. 20 mpg. By the time you add the interiors and euipment to the Workhorse, you are looking at $90k+ per unit.
    The sprinter is the only model on the dodge lot where the factory literature details the mileage it's so good. When I was selling, most customers reported 25 to just over 30 mpg which jives with the factory numbers. If you have sprinter vans in any work configuration that are anywhere near 90k + you fokes out west are getting royally raked... Maybe the 90k+ is for major conversions or something. Should be anywhere from about 29k for a short wheel base low top cargo to 40- 50k for a decent passenger wagon with rear AC. Least ways thats what the stickers are over here. Aside from all dealership Added Features "markups"

ELIMINAT THIS
    Anyone have any hookups on the Dodge Sprinter cargo vans? I need to buy at least two. I usually buy the Workhorse Chassis stepvans, the price of one (gas) is almost $50k. I'm going to give the Sprinter a shot, the diesel will have longevity and greater mileage. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    If you dont mind going to nor-cal,Call Louis at Folsom Lake Dodge 916-355-9999. Tell him you are a friend of Kaler's.
    Picking up my new dually tomorrow $10k off msrp..

Formula Dude
    call missboatnam frahmn dodge 951-817-5515 she will help you.
    Thanks, I'll call her tommorow.

Formula Dude
    If you dont mind going to nor-cal,Call Louis at Folsom Lake Dodge 916-355-9999. Tell him you are a friend of Kaler's.
    Picking up my new dually tomorrow $10k off msrp..
    I'll try anything. My wifes parents live close to the area. Thanks.

missboatnam1
    hi, yes call me if you need help, we do fleet, and are the number one sprinter dealer.....they do get 25 mpg...its a awsome set up, and they start in the low 20's...if i had to buy something for a business this would be the thing to buy. we have a entire lot of them...please call me if you need any help!! :rollside:

Formula Dude
    The sprinter is the only model on the dodge lot where the factory literature details the mileage it's so good. When I was selling, most customers reported 25 to just over 30 mpg which jives with the factory numbers. If you have sprinter vans in any work configuration that are anywhere near 90k + you fokes out west are getting royally raked... Maybe the 90k+ is for major conversions or something. Should be anywhere from about 29k for a short wheel base low top cargo to 40- 50k for a decent passenger wagon with rear AC. Least ways thats what the stickers are over here. Aside from all dealership Added Features "markups"
    No, I'm sorry you misunderstood me. The Workhorse Stepvans that I usually buy with the gas engine are now hovering around $50K. I have 8 of them. At Lax, it doesn't really matter if they are gas because you don't drive too far. Now, I'm expanding to different locations and the diesel engine would be a plus. I have seen the diesel Workhorse Stepvans for $5k to $8K premium over the gas. That is why I am looking into the Sprinter. $30K to outfit an interior for an aircraft maintenance van is modest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast