Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dodge Sprinter Cargo Vans

Back Forty
    No, I'm sorry you misunderstood me. The Workhorse Stepvans that I usually buy with the gas engine are now hovering around $50K. I have 8 of them. At Lax, it doesn't really matter if they are gas because you don't drive too far. Now, I'm expanding to different locations and the diesel engine would be a plus. I have seen the diesel Workhorse Stepvans for $5k to $8K premium over the gas. That is why I am looking into the Sprinter. $30K to outfit an interior for an aircraft maintenance van is modest.
    I see.
    I think you will feel good about your decision to look into the sprinter Formula Dude. What is the work horse step van? Box van..? Isn't ringing a bell? I'm going to have my Mom off load her current work van and jump into the sprinter soon for her retail business. I'm pretty confident about them. that little 2.7 T diesel B bopps around pretty well with the 5 spd auto.

Formula Dude
    I see.
    I think you will feel good about your decision to look into the sprinter Formula Dude. What is the work horse step van? Box van..? Isn't ringing a bell? I'm going to have my Mom off load her current work van and jump into the sprinter soon for her retail business. I'm pretty confident about them. that little 2.7 T diesel B bopps around pretty well with the 5 spd auto.
    I've attached a website that has a picture and specs on what the Workhorse stepvans look like.
    http://www.itenchev.com/Commercial-StepVans.aspx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12