Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nhra Finals...pomona Invite

Mrs.Racer277
    She's just warming up for the boat drags. Oh well, it's more fun without her here anyway.
    I already told you I was not going

Mrs.Racer277
    Sure I'm gonna be nice to everyone I see...but why should I be nice to you....You won't be there
    blah blah blah blah

we will be there thursday only,will stop by.

missboatnam1
    right on!! see ya thursday!!
    ahhh whos hinney was that??? LOL

Wally_Gator
    The Gators should be stopping by Friday and Saturday...

Eliminator 4 Life
    Well here we are again, Back to the finals...The Truck and trailer are parked and the pits getting set up as I type...if you get a chance come on by and say hi..Look for the Crainco sponsored A/FUEL DRAGSTER...Brian Smith is our driver...Like the last few events, we will be PARTYING our asses off saturday evening..MS RACER 277 will be hanging around along with Sean, PHATT MATT will be there...if you came by last time you know you will have a blast...This is my last race with this team as I'm going to be running a TFFC next year..so come by, have a beer, take some pics!...see ya'll there!!
    EDDIE/UNFORGIVEN
    ps...Ladies, yes you can sit in the car! :rollside:
    WHO is this guy is he a new member

98 Vector 21
    Ill come say hey....

Jordy
    WHO is this guy is he a new member
    I'm pretty sure you know who it is:
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attac...id=19660&stc=1
    Does that help???

topless
    Well here we are again, Back to the finals...The Truck and trailer are parked and the pits getting set up as I type...if you get a chance come on by and say hi..Look for the Crainco sponsored A/FUEL DRAGSTER...Brian Smith is our driver...Like the last few events, we will be PARTYING our asses off saturday evening..MS RACER 277 will be hanging around along with Sean, PHATT MATT will be there...if you came by last time you know you will have a blast...This is my last race with this team as I'm going to be running a TFFC next year..so come by, have a beer, take some pics!...see ya'll there!!
    EDDIE/UNFORGIVEN
    ps...Ladies, yes you can sit in the car! :rollside: Can't make this year. I do recall you telling me I had a pass at will call and a shirt last time only to show up and find out you gave it to someone else.....real nice there Eddie. I don't mind paying for a ticket to get in, just that I do expect people to honor their word. Good luck and have fun. Post pictures too.

pm069
    Ill come say hey....
    Hey Wade! Gates open at 7:30 am, pre race starts at 10:00. I'll check the tix and give you a call.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast