Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hardware

Bradman
    Here are the screws the doctor's removed from my femur yesterday. Thank God for Vicadine. "sp" Since the screws broke the rest of them are still in my bone. :cry:
    http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k8...a/DSC00223.jpg

dicudmore
    yikes

ZBODaytona
    hey i have three of them....going into the rod that runs down my femur.....

ratso
    I just left all the plates and screws in my leg and ankle. I won't have any of it removed unless I absolutely have to...

Big Kahunaa
    they should have used anti seez

Bradman
    I just left all the plates and screws in my leg and ankle. I won't have any of it removed unless I absolutely have to...
    The doctor tried everything possible before he decided to go in and remove those screws. Since nothing worked to releave the pain, he had no other option but to remove them.

Bradman
    hey i have three of them....going into the rod that runs down my femur.....
    I had four. Two on top and two on the bottom. How long ago did you break your femur?

Froggystyle
    Square drive heads, right?
    I have a ton of those in my left foot, left hand and left heel. Plus a pile of staples as well, and some bone anchors for ligaments.
    X-rays look like a Home Depot sale table...

ratso
    Square drive heads, right?
    I have a ton of those in my left foot, left hand and left heel. Plus a pile of staples as well, and some bone anchors for ligaments.
    X-rays look like a Home Depot sale table...
    Hopefully they didn't buy the stuff there... or at the Dollar Store??? :jawdrop: :idea:
    My son snapped his arm in two places... I couldn't tell you how many screws he has, but he has 3 plates... Broke his collar bone once on one side and twice on the other. Needless to say, I sold the KTM dealership and we got out of motocross... :squiggle:
    Another guy that raced for me had a compound fracture when he was landed on off of a jump. He said "I knew something was wrong when I was trying to crawl off the track and my arm bone kept hitting against the side of my helmet"... :jawdrop:

Hardly Satisfied
    Here are the screws the doctor's removed from my femur yesterday. Thank God for Vicadine. "sp" Since the screws broke the rest of them are still in my bone. :cry:
    http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k8...a/DSC00223.jpg
    OUCH

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast