Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jessica's law

SHOTKALLIN
    How could anyone vote no on this? Tons of people voted no. If you voted no what is the argument? I think child rapists should be put to death.

topless
    How could anyone vote no on this? Tons of people voted no. If you voted no what is the argument? I think child rapists should be put to death.
    They were probably child rapists.

MOBrien
    agreed.......but after quite a long time of extreme torturing.
    Efffing sick bastards rot in hell.

ratso
    I agree, but what age are you still considered a child? I think here in Texas it's 16, and are they talking forcible or cosensual?

NOTALENT
    Its funny how alot of people think these days. Every year more and more people become against the death penalty. I say fock it. Eye for an eye. Its a hell of alot cheaper and easier. Raping a child I think is right down there with murder if not worse because the child then has to live with what happened and it could definatly screw up there life. Our country needs to grow some fockin balls!

ratso
    People against the death penalty need to stay the fuk outta Texas, especially if they are going to commit any type of horrendous crime...

MOBrien
    Its funny how alot of people think these days. Every year more and more people become against the death penalty. I say fock it. Eye for an eye. Its a hell of alot cheaper and easier. Raping a child I think is right down there with murder if not worse because the child then has to live with what happened and it could definatly screw up there life. Our country needs to grow some fockin balls!
    grow some balls indeed.......even Saddam should be hung in public before the end of 2006. Won't happen though.
    Anyone who abuses any child should be held to serious consequences. Jail for any length of time including life w/out possible parole isn't sufficient in my book. And 20yrs on death row in a hole doesn't cut it either. Take the effers off the planet.

GrapeApe
    People against the death penalty need to stay the fuk outta Texas, especially if they are going to commit any type of horrendous crime...
    I like Ron Whites take on TX and the Death Penalty...
    *** Grape Ape ***

SHOTKALLIN
    I agree, but what age are you still considered a child? I think here in Texas it's 16, and are they talking forcible or cosensual?
    rape....its never consenual. we are not talking bout 18 year old johnny having sex with his 16 or 17 year old girlfriend. we are refering to the N.A.M.B.L.A., dateline NBC type stuff, John Mark Carr, and true pedophiles here.

ratso
    rape....its never consenual. we are not talking bout 18 year old johnny having sex with his 16 or 17 year old girlfriend. we are refering to the N.A.M.B.L.A., dateline NBC type stuff, John Mark Carr, and true pedophiles here.
    That's why I was asking... because judging by this thread it seems people were voting against it... just wondering the specifics since it seems to be a good law to enact.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast