Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know what Schiada's Lee will have at Boat Show this year?

Highlimit9000
    ? ?

Riverkid
    Whatever he brings,
    It will be like waving crack in front of a fiend...

SGettmann
    Whatever Lee brings, can someone take some photos and get them posted!!! I remember last year, waiting in anticipation for ***boat Magazine to have detailed photos of Lee's new rides from the Long Beach Boat Show and found some photos, but if it were my choice, the whole article would have been on Schiada. I guess that's not fair, but I can dream and request.
    You know what's incrediably cool about Schiada's - the 21' RC hull has been around for years, and it still looks cool. The materials have gotten better over the years, but my 83' looks cool next to the 2006's.
    I look forward to the tournament boat going out of style. Maybe flat bottoms will become more main stream, along with hydros. That would be cool.

Highlimit9000
    Whatever Lee brings, can someone take some photos and get them posted!!! I remember last year, waiting in anticipation for ***boat Magazine to have detailed photos of Lee's new rides from the Long Beach Boat Show and found some photos, but if it were my choice, the whole article would have been on Schiada. I guess that's not fair, but I can dream and request.
    You know what's incrediably cool about Schiada's - the 21' RC hull has been around for years, and it still looks cool. The materials have gotten better over the years, but my 83' looks cool next to the 2006's.
    I look forward to the tournament boat going out of style. Maybe flat bottoms will become more main stream, along with hydros. That would be cool.
    I will take some Photos and post them. I wont be going until the last weekend though.
    I will definetely be looking for some Ideas for my Schiada!

blackcloud75
    Hopefully he will use his dad's new 21 v-drive, and EZE's new 21 v-drive, they are the newest 21 v-drives, no open bows :yuk: maybe a 24 v-drive??
    Hey I resemble that Remark!!!!!!! I wish I can get away w/ a closed bow!!!!
    Mine was at LA last year. Couldn't even see it around the 43!!!!
    24 v drive would nice BUT what about a 27 w/ similiar lines to the 24.
    Low and sleek????????? Or I'll even settle w/ the ol' 27.

RiverDave
    I don't know, I'm heading up there to see Lee tomorrow, so I'll ask him.
    RD

SGettmann
    I don't know, I'm heading up there to see Lee tomorrow, so I'll ask him.
    RD
    RiverDave - Don't wet yourself too much when you see what's on the floor. :rollside:

EZE II
    Huff, mine is not going to be ready for the show. The motor is still on the dyno and they need to finish capping the hull. Everything else is complete so it won't be long now!!!! I have to believe Lee will have his 21 there thou.

franky
    A year to (re)build a motor. What is this world coming to.

blackcloud75
    Blackcloud, my apology, I didn't mean it that way, yours is an awesome 24 !! Just tired of open bow this and open bow that from the mags and the last couple of years thats seems to be all you see at the shows as well. I'm sure the family likes the open bow, but I bet you wish it wasn't so..............Scott
    I am getting to Old(30) to crawl through that damn cuddy, your right they like it.
    That was the only way the "boss" lady would sign-off on it. Next is a closed bow for sure!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast