Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know what Schiada's Lee will have at Boat Show this year?

SGettmann
    Blackcloud, and a v-drive 24 !!!! yeah!!!
    I was thinking that Schiada 24' and one of those twin Livorsi drives with the splitter and single engine setup would be pretty sweet. Any word on how those are holding up?

blackcloud75
    Gosh darn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You antogonistic Son-A-Bioatches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    She's gonna kill me!!!!!!!!!
    Any DCB'rs want a 24' Schiada.......Better than NEW Condition!!!!!!
    $40,000 off of MSRP
    Better bang fo da' buck!!!!!!!!

EZE II
    Huff we thought we were close to getting her several times. There were acouple of things that came up when they were rigging that took more time than first thought. The most important thing is, that it will be all worth it in the end. I saw it two weeks ago and it is just what I was hoping for and more! Its going on 15 months.
    Franky we shit canned the old motor because of some things I"ll tell you about later if your interested. And yes it been a long time for the motor as well.
    What can you do, thank goodness its winter.

Highlimit9000
    Huff we thought we were close to getting her several times. There were acouple of things that came up when they were rigging that took more time than first thought. The most important thing is, that it will be all worth it in the end. I saw it two weeks ago and it is just what I was hoping for and more! Its going on 15 months.
    Franky we shit canned the old motor because of some things I"ll tell you about later if your interested. And yes it been a long time for the motor as well.
    What can you do, thank goodness its winter.
    Shit canned the old motor? What trash can is it in? I'll find it! Just give me the alley.... Just kiddin...Probably still better than what I will have......

msmeads1
    Talked with Lee today. He will have his 21rc at the show.
    EZE II, I saw your boat and motor saturday. Boat looks great and the motor was on the dyno ready to go.
    Mine should not be far behind :220v:
    These things just take time. My schiada was about 18 months, so you are right on track.
    See ya.

weekendwarrior
    Hopefully he will use his dad's new 21 v-drive, and EZE's new 21 v-drive, they are the newest 21 v-drives, no open bows :yuk: maybe a 24 v-drive??
    I can't wait to go to the show. I hope he brings a v-drive thats ready for sale. I've been waiting to buy my v-drive dream boat for years. I also heard that there will be more than one v-drive hot rod manufacterer at the show this year. It's gonna be a great show.

Goodtime$
    Schiada is the only booth i get to stoked to check out, besides the coors light stand.
    anyways, cruise by my booth to talk shop and enjoy cold ones. Orion Custom Boats booth, next to Teague Custom Marine. Affordable Tunnels blah blah
    anyone got sneak pics of the 21RC goin to the show? what else is Lee bring, a 32? 24? thanks guys, see you all in LA.

ROZ
    The materials have gotten better over the years, but my 83' looks cool next to the 2006's.
    I really like the river cruiser, but I have to ask..What new materials ? Have his hulls really changed over the last 10 years? I am in noway disrespecting... Just curious to know why he doesn't use newer lighter and stronger techolgy...

05schiada
    Went to both shops yesterday. Dropped off some parts to Stan they were cleaning Lee's boat for the show if they have room for it. Then went to Lee's shop to drop off my boat for the interior and pick out colors. Lee said they are taking the 43', a 32' open bow, & a 24' for sure but are waiting to here about his 21'. EZE II boat has some cool new hardware on it. It will definatly worth the wait. I'm going on 20 months for my new one with the interior to go. But when it hits the water it won't matter

SGettmann
    I really like the river cruiser, but I have to ask..What new materials ? Have his hulls really changed over the last 10 years? I am in noway disrespecting... Just curious to know why he doesn't use newer lighter and stronger techolgy...
    Hi ROZ - when I was buying my 21' RC, which was a 83, I checked in with Lee to see the difference in technology between the 83 and the 05's at the time. Lee noted that the materials have become better, which relates to the cloth and resin that they are using. Lee did note that if the hull was sound, then the stength of the older material is fine for what I would be using the boat for. Hope that this addresses your questions. Regards, Sean

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast