Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CFW BONFIRE...

Her454
    ok, this is special for MrBBT. We ALL know its tradition (OR WE ARE STARTING ONE ANYWAY) that the first person to the lake is in charge of the bonfire to keep the ladies warm on NYD. SO, since you will be there extra early and clearing the debris......we can all expect a nice warm fire.....PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. wink wink wink

smalls
    Her454:
    ok, this is special for MrBBT. We ALL know its tradition (OR WE ARE STARTING ONE ANYWAY) that the first person to the lake is in charge of the bonfire to keep the ladies warm on NYD. SO, since you will be there extra early and clearing the debris......we can all expect a nice warm fire.....PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. wink wink wink That would be very nice

BigBoyToys
    Hmmm....Looks like the 2 kids, mother-in-law, and wife (they are all going) will be gathering firewood while I'm fishin' and watching TV in the warm motorhome. LOL
    Last time we were at South Shore there wasn't any firewood to be found. but I'll have the above mentioned people scour the lake for some eek!
    How's that for affirmative action?

BigBoyToys
    There's some folks from the Banderlog forum that are gonna be there earlier than us. Time to inform the folks over at Banderlog the "Tradition". wink
    I ain't had a vacation in years and this is gonna be the closest I get to one for a while. So, as soon as I get bored (about 10 minutes after we get there) it looks like I'll be hunting for firewood
    [ December 24, 2002, 03:49 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BigBoyToys
    Her454:
    ok, this is special for MrBBT. We ALL know its tradition (OR WE ARE STARTING ONE ANYWAY) that the first person to the lake is in charge of the bonfire to keep the ladies warm on NYD. SO, since you will be there extra early and clearing the debris......we can all expect a nice warm fire.....PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. wink wink wink Wait wait wait.....I just read this. What ya mean "keep the ladies warm"? I can think of other ways to do that.....and it don't involve firewood LOL

Sangster
    BBT's...You ain't gonna' have any time for Belly-Rubbin' with all those kids & in-laws around..All though it is a New Years Custom...Jest be sure the boats are runnin'......

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    BBT is a very funny guy. I know my husband and he will have those boats running unless something beyond his control happens. I really don't want to be one of these's on the 1st getting wood, etc. out of the water.I want to stay as dry as possible.

[ December 24, 2002, 07:46 AM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Merry Christmas to everyone. Gary will have lots of wood for the fire, and a big Fish net with a handle works good for the wood in the lake.

Her454
    ok, i'll try and bring some firewood too......

BigBoyToys
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    BBT is a very funny guy. I know my husband and he will have those boats running unless something beyond his control happens. I really don't want to be one of these's on the 1st getting wood, etc. out of the water.I want to stay as dry as possible.
    Boy! It must be nice to have a day off from work!! I see how it is...You're at home on the computer, sitting in a heated room, while I'm at work freezing (our thermostats at the office are broken)
    Am sitting here at work on hold on the telephone.....been on hold for 45 minutes now. Ain't anyone working today but me?
    [ December 24, 2002, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast