Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Horse Campground moble home sales

PaPaG
    I wanted to know if anyone on the boards knew of the lease policy of the crazy horse campgrounds in regards to selling or buying a mobile home in the park, A friend in the park told me that they had just signed another lease with the state that ends sometime in (2015 I think) and the homeowner told me that the park says if for any reason the park decides not to continue their services or the land owners (the state) decides they want to sell the property for development, the State will buy the homeowners out at fair market value and or relocate you to an equal or greater value property. If everyone found out that the state is not going to renew the lease won't the fair market value be squat? and so the buy out could be much lower than what an owner paid for their place...Now if they say they would relocate you to equal or greater value, there are only a few places on the island that they could move you to and I highly doubt they are going to pony up for either the Islander or the beachcomber. Any thoughts? anybody own a home in Crazy Horse? I have asked for a copy of this arrangement and so far no luck.....any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

OutCole'd
    Post *****...

djunkie
    Post *****...
    LOL!!!!!!!!

djunkie
    I wanted to know if anyone on the boards knew of the lease policy of the crazy horse campgrounds in regards to selling or buying a mobile home in the park, A friend in the park told me that they had just signed another lease with the state that ends sometime in (2015 I think) and the homeowner told me that the park says if for any reason the park decides not to continue their services or the land owners (the state) decides they want to sell the property for development, the State will buy the homeowners out at fair market value and or relocate you to an equal or greater value property. If everyone found out that the state is not going to renew the lease won't the fair market value be squat? and so the buy out could be much lower than what an owner paid for their place...Now if they say they would relocate you to equal or greater value, there are only a few places on the island that they could move you to and I highly doubt they are going to pony up for either the Islander or the beachcomber. Any thoughts? anybody own a home in Crazy Horse? I have asked for a copy of this arrangement and so far no luck.....any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    I highly doubt the state will give you shit to relocate. More than likely they'll tell you to take your mobile and hit the road.

PaPaG
    I highly doubt the state will give you shit to relocate. More than likely they'll tell you to take your mobile and hit the road.
    My thoughts exactly but would be nice to find out...and yes 1st post... amazing isn't it...

OutCole'd
    My thoughts exactly but would be nice to find out...and yes 1st post... amazing isn't it...
    Don't you work??

PaPaG
    Don't you work??
    I am trying to follow in the footsteps of the great one....work less play more

Phat Matt
    I would answer your question but you have no credibility since you only have 3 post.
    Have a good day sir. :crossx:

OutCole'd
    I would answer your question but you have no credibility since you only have 2 post.
    Now that's what I'm talking about.
    Matt, make him give you the secret password......

PaPaG
    I would answer your question but you have no credibility since you only have 2 post.
    Thanks

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast