Thread: Hey Brown...Good luck with your new venture!

hoolign
    Who knew a problem could be so profitable (http://strangecosmos.com/content/item/16127.html)

PlyaPlya22
    Better double up on those Bran muffins. I hear production is gonna some busy shit this year! :rollside:

hoolign
    Better double up on those Bran muffins. I hear production is gonna some busy shit this year! :rollside:
    Tom is on a higly concentrated diet of jack daniels and bran buttermilk shakes!
    Production has no other option but to increase..the problem is his dexterity and control which are key factors on the production line!

Old Texan
    He'd make an ideal smuggler. No one in airport security will ever check his bags on the return trip for fear of encountering his soiled drawers. :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
    He'd make an ideal smuggler. No one in airport security will ever check his bags on the return trip for fear of encountering his soiled drawers. :rollside:
    Now here is a thought Hooli?!?!?!?!

hoolign
    They would know somthing was up when the canines had all four paws locked up, scratching in reverse, hanging a nut and fast tracking it for fresh air

hoolign
    Now here is a thought Hooli?!?!?!?!
    All I would hear for my whole stay is "anyone smell that??, who shit themselves??"

Mrs.Racer277
    All I would hear for my whole stay is "anyone smell that??, who shit themselves??"
    LOL It was just a thought. HEHEHE

hoolign
    LOL It was just a thought. HEHEHE
    Then it would be an eternity on here known as that "stinky Canadian"