Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicken little

Blown 472
    the sky is falling, here comes the first wave of gay, satanist rag heads to take away everything you own and enslave you to the gubment.
    Are ya bushies wringing your hands and rocking back and forth in your chairs??

QuickJet
    Unless 9/11 was some hollywood stunt I'd say the threat is real. Keep hiding your head in the sand and let the grown ups handle it. We'll wake you when it's over (or maybe we won't)
    http://re3.mm-a6.yimg.com/image/2145006217

SmokinLowriderSS
    Some just refuse to be woke up, and can't be helped.
    Do I get a retraction from ya here too when history proves one of us right blown? Not likely I suppose.

Blown 472
    Do you guys really think that bush is going to keep you safe? if so that is really sad that you buy into that crap that is spewed on tv.
    Seems like the american people no longer believe his bullshit anymore, and used their power to change the gubment.

Run_em_Hard
    Do you guys really think that bush is going to keep you safe? if so that is really sad that you buy into that crap that is spewed on tv.
    Seems like the american people no longer believe his bullshit anymore, and used their power to change the gubment.
    He can/will keep us alot safer than Hilary(or Kerry) could ever even hope to.

Old Texan
    Blown you sound like the knight on Monty Python that keeps pushing the fight while losing body parts. I hope for the best of everything from whomever is in office. I give a rat's asse about Rep vs Dem, Lib vs Con, etc. It's all about what's best for me, mine, and the country.
    You on the other hand seem to just wish for the worst to spite the rest.
    And by the way, when are you ever gonna 'splain why you have such a burr under your saddle towards society?

deltaAce
    Do you guys really think that bush is going to keep you safe?
    How are we to know that his efforts against terrorism, isn't directly responsible for America being attack free since 9-11? I am thankful that under his leadership, we haven't been targeted again. Do you think the terrorists just went away uninterested, or perhaps discouraged by G. Bush's fierce opposition?
    :idea:

SmokinLowriderSS
    So, blown, just who will make us safe and how should it be done?

AzMandella
    A hell of alot safer than the clintons did.I didn't see ol' Clinton do much of anything after the first time BinLadden try to bomb the World Trade Center.He shot a few cruise missiles at his training camp and then turned around and came home.And did nothing after that.And wern't all these guys already in flight schools and in this country dirring the Clinton administration.Mabey if he had some nuts 9/11 may never have happened.

Blown 472
    But but didn't the worst attack on america happen under gdubya watch?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast