Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: southwind tunnel for sale

atxwrangler
    guys,i am going to throw this out there and see what happens,i fully restored this boat last summer,i have over $10,000 in the hull alone.some of you have followed the resto,if not, you can view the image gallery of atxwrangler.i need a more family friendly boat,i just got married and i have 3 kids and my wife has three kids.this means too many trips to the sand bar to get the whole crew there.i am asking 8,000 dollars or best reasonable offer for the hull only.if it doesn't sell,i'll just have to build a back seat for it!it is a race hull and we would be short on room.i am keeping the motor and plates,headers and ignition system.it is gpsing 73 mph with mostly stock ford 460.i can email you more details if you are interested.CALL 361-782-1241,THIS IS IN TEXAS!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...FEST_05_05.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...icture_019.jpg EVERYTHING IS NEW AND STAINLESS OR ALUMINUM.NEW GUAGES,CABLES BATTERY BOX IS BILLET,450 DOLLAR STEERING WHEEL AND BILLET HUB,BRAND NEW DIVERTER AND DROOP,NEW SEATS AND UPHOLSTERY,NEW TIRES,THE LIST GOES ON.LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED,LESS MOTOR!THANX,MARTY

Nucking futs
    I have a back seat for the dragster if your interested in it.
    Tim

atxwrangler
    What Is It Made Of, How Much You Think It Weighs?

taylormanss
    hey marty if we can find a backseat for the swtd do ya want to keep it? what is the width of your cockpit?I'm actually looking for a backseat for the liberator also,I'm looking for a fiberglass backseat.

atxwrangler
    I Will Just Make One If I Decide To Put One In It.

atxwrangler
    i would consider offers, pm me!

Nucking futs
    How about a 18 pack of blue ribbon?

atxwrangler
    DAMN, THATS TEMPTING,COULD YOU MAKE IT A TWENTY FOUR,I'M STARVED! L.O.L. :rollside:

taylormanss
    ttt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast