Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dodge vs Chevy vs Ford Threads

ratso
    I don't get it???
    They all build some excellent vehicles... to each his own. I'll drive any of them although I do have my preference, but it seems like you guys would stick together and bash the foreign shit... That's one thing I simply will not buy and drive.

wsuwrhr
    I have been saying the same thing.
    They all have a crank that spins and makes torque, they all have their own problems.
    It practically comes down to what your Dad drove.
    Brian
    I don't get it???
    They all build some excellent vehicles... to each his own. I'll drive any of them although I do have my preference, but it seems like you guys would stick together and bash the foreign shit... That's one thing I simply will not buy and drive.

HM
    Ummmm....Ford, Chevy, and Dodge are the foreign "shit" today.

ZBODaytona
    i like them all and have owend them all....toyota too...well no chevy .as far the big trucks goes it is getting hard to chose..other than like ratso said personal preference....though for a small truck the toy would be my only choice....

catman-do
    Ummmm....Ford, Chevy, and Dodge are the foreign "shit" today.

I agree with you. Both my last Dodge's were made in Mexico. The last Ford I drove was made in Canada eh', yet my ladies acura and my old Toyota were both made in America! Go figure. also the toyota and Acura will run circles around any "american labeled" (not made) car! If Toyota would make the Tundra larger and in Diesel i would buy that over Ford, Chevy, or Dodge.

ZBODaytona
    my power stoke was made in Kentucky by the way....

707dog
    i feel the same !! i personaly have only owned gm model trucks and have a denali now and the 6.0 motor in that thing is a beast i was shocked..but i have also driven the big fords and big dodges and they to where impresive also..it boils down to what you are comfortable in and if it fits your towing needs..

Sleek-Jet
    ... because it stays more civil than arguing about politics... :argue:
    Personally... I find the GM trucks have the most comfortable seats and lowest step in height...

spectras only
    It practically comes down to what your Dad drove.
    Brian
    My Dad left my mom when I was only two , hence no bias here

Zaairman
    Mine came from person experience. We've owned GMs before. They were pieces. Right now the only GM my family owns, has the least miles of any car we own (45,000), and it's required the most work. My dad's first Ford (since I've been alive) is the 1997 Ranger he has now. 173K miles as of Monday, on the original clutch. All it's needed was an alternator and ball joints besides normal maintence. And his "normal" maintinence is an oil change every 5,000 miles with the cheapest oil he can find. He's taught three kids how to drive in it (including me), and I've taken that thing out and WRUUNG it out before. Sold me on Ford :crossx:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast