Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Class A Diesel Motorhome...

pixilatedpussy
    Anyone have any good recomendations?? This would be for the dunes & Mammoth......
    We are sick of the Toy Box thing. Gonna do the Motorhome & Trailer thing now.

havasu5150
    You will like the Motor Home and Trailer thing. Did the Toybox thing for several years......It's nice not have to unload!

TwinMach26DCB
    I have a Fleetwood 39s Triple slide discovery.. 2004, full body paint, 330 kitty cat, allison -- sattellite, surround sound, clothes washer / dryer combo, flat gorgeous and immaculate.. 9K miles.. I bought it went to Havi on vacation... Loved Havi, bought a dcb, then a house and haven't used the coach since.. Flat CRAZY... If interested I could send photos.... Located in Santa Cruz..

Sigus
    I have a Fleetwood 39s Triple slide discovery.. 2004, full body paint, 330 kitty cat, allison -- sattellite, surround sound, clothes washer / dryer combo, flat gorgeous and immaculate.. 9K miles.. I bought it went to Havi on vacation... Loved Havi, bought a dcb, then a house and haven't used the coach since.. Flat CRAZY... If interested I could send photos.... Located in Santa Cruz..
    Did you sale the old whackers for the new ones yet?

02HoWaRd26
    Hey Pixi If your a true baller well I know you guys act like ones look at the classifieds front page of race_dezert.com Renegade toter home and trailer but I think it is the full bling kit

No Regrets
    Here is the ultimate trailer for your rig-make you a sweet deal!
    http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=101834

pixilatedpussy
    Im interested in taking a look. We really like the Newmar Ventana & AllStar...but I am definitely intersted in seeing some photos please.

pixilatedpussy
    Hey Pixi If your a true baller well I know you guys act like ones look at the classifieds front page of race_dezert.com Renegade toter home and trailer but I think it is the full bling kit
    LOL!!!! :220v: I will check it out Pete! Thanks! By the way...how are you?

pixilatedpussy
    Here is the ultimate trailer for your rig-make you a sweet deal!
    http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=101834
    I looked at it in the Spam thread....but I think it is too small for all of our stuff. Thank you sweetie. My husband already contacted Carson & they are going to build us one.

rock hard
    Check out the showhauler on oso. It will haul bikes, tow a boat and sleep 10.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast