Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Class A Diesel Motorhome...

TwinMach26DCB
    And post some photos tomorrow...

pixilatedpussy
    Check out the showhauler on oso. It will haul bikes, tow a boat and sleep 10.
    HUH???? Showhauler??? Sounds interesting!

pixilatedpussy
    And post some photos tomorrow...
    Thanks sweets!

02HoWaRd26
    Pretty good how about you girly just working ma ass off so i can afford to put gas in the boat hopefully 2 weekends this summer

pixilatedpussy
    Pretty good how about you girly just working ma ass off so i can afford to put gas in the boat hopefully 2 weekends this summer
    LOL!!! You are so funny! I like that boat !!! Dang BALLER! :crossx:

BoatFloating
    I tell for the bang for the buck you can't beat the Alfa. We have the 40' and we love it. It's been a great motor home. I do have friends that have Fleetwood products and haven't been really happy. Fleetwood dazzles you with the look but the workmanship lacks some times.

pixilatedpussy
    I tell for the bang for the buck you can't beat the Alfa. We have the 40' and we love it. It's been a great motor home. I do have friends that have Fleetwood products and haven't been really happy. Fleetwood dazzles you with the look but the workmanship lacks some times.
    Thanks sweetie, we really like the Newmar coaches. They really have a lot to offer.....this explains their price! :cry: How does the Alpha handle the snow??? Or the heat in Glamis???

BoatFloating
    Thanks sweetie, we really like the Newmar coaches. They really have a lot to offer.....this explains their price! :cry: How does the Alpha handle the snow??? Or the heat in Glamis???
    It's been great at the river and the desert and it is well insulated. Newmar makes a nice coach. Alfa uses the Cat motor and Freightliner Chassis 2 of the best in the industry. Good luck on your search

ULTRA28
    Go test drive a Country Coach. I've had several motorhomes over the years and have yet to find anything that rides and drives as nice.

pixilatedpussy
    It's been great at the river and the desert and it is well insulated. Newmar makes a nice coach. Alfa uses the Cat motor and Freightliner Chassis 2 of the best in the industry. Good luck on your search
    The cat is what we originally wanted...but the cummins has more torque. So we are on the fence. Thanks Rocky!
    Headin to Glamis for the Poker run...ya goin?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast