Thread: Hey CF and LF...check this rant out....lol

DILLIGAF
    Watching Kobe fail; first, because he thought that he was bigger than Shaquille O'Neal, and then watching how he placed his ego above winning titles, then had to sit there and watch, eating crow, while Shaq collected another title without him.
    Watching Kobe turn down the Clippers, then watching how the Clippers surpassed the Lakers--Kobe would've had another ring with Elton Brand and Corey Maggette, and his legacy would've skyrocketed as the brilliant talent that turned the moribund Clippers into winners.
    Watching Kobe strut around, his tongue hanging out, a pale imitation of Michael Jordan. Aside from his Colorado trip, his "bogus" comment, and coming up with a ring the size of all of his championship rings put together, Kobe hasn't had a thought that he hadn't regurgitated from Michael Jordan.
    Watching Phil Jackson, who's been screwing the boss's daughter, surpass Kobe Bryant as the most important piece of the Laker puzzle. No more Chief One Eye Peyote giving them children's books that the player's can't comprehend, then waxing philosophically with his fist jammed in his throat and mumbling to incomprehensibility. Phil Jackson proves that the triangle works with or without Kobe.
    Watching Lamar Odom start to reach his potential; he wore out the Clippers with his stepping on the ball, his suspensions for drug-related issues, and his offensive charges where he appears moist around the eyes after doing it. This is what he could've meant for the Clippers, if he stayed around, but nobody wanted to wait around for him.
    Watching Vlade Radmanovic spurn the Clippers for greener passages--the Lakers. Isn't this every Clipper fan's nightmare, a prominent Clipper player bolting the team for the Lakers? But as soon as the door swung shut the Clippers already had a better replacement and Vlade Radmanovic ain't doing much more than what he did with the Clippers--in fact, far less, while Tim Thomas is showing us that his season in Phoenix wasn't a fluke.
    Watching Lamar Odom and the others playing simple fundamental ball by operating within the triangle, giving up the ball unselfishly, deferring to the key player (Odom) because you know that he'll give it to you at the right moment at the right time, and learning to move without the ball to ensure proper spacing. Then watching it all unravel the second that Kobe steps onto the court.
    Watching Andrew Bynum looking like a dominant center, someone who may just be a notch below Greg Odem, or perhaps not even a notch and thinking, "Damn, the Lakers did it again," all the while realizing that this was a move born of desperation, not some highly skilled strategy by Mitch Cupcake.
    Watching Kurt Rambis, and his balding dome, and thinking, "You had a chance to coach the Clippers, pal, and you turned it down because you thought that you were superior. Now, you've been sitting on your butt after Dennis Rodman showed up with no shoes and you're waiting patiently for Phil to retire so that you can take over. You've been swinging off Phil Jackson's nuts for the past decade or so (even when Jeanie is around, and you keep saying, "I'm swinging, but I can't let go"). Good luck, pal. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Lakers choose Brian Shaw over you.
    Not watching, or listening, but knowing that the sanctimonious Joel Meyer and Stu "Spew" Lantz are sitting pompously in their seat, trying to pump up the Lakers while downgrading the other teams, their arms folded, their air of superiority intact and knowing that you reap what you sew. I just imagine during time-outs, both of them crying and saying, "I just can't go on, I just can't go on," and then the bright lights coming back on and the self-delusional debacle continues.

Jyruiz
    Watching Kobe fail; first, because he thought that he was bigger than Shaquille O'Neal, and then watching how he placed his ego above winning titles, then had to sit there and watch, eating crow, while Shaq collected another title without him.
    Watching Kobe turn down the Clippers, then watching how the Clippers surpassed the Lakers--Kobe would've had another ring with Elton Brand and Corey Maggette, and his legacy would've skyrocketed as the brilliant talent that turned the moribund Clippers into winners.
    Watching Kobe strut around, his tongue hanging out, a pale imitation of Michael Jordan. Aside from his Colorado trip, his "bogus" comment, and coming up with a ring the size of all of his championship rings put together, Kobe hasn't had a thought that he hadn't regurgitated from Michael Jordan.
    Watching Phil Jackson, who's been screwing the boss's daughter, surpass Kobe Bryant as the most important piece of the Laker puzzle. No more Chief One Eye Peyote giving them children's books that the player's can't comprehend, then waxing philosophically with his fist jammed in his throat and mumbling to incomprehensibility. Phil Jackson proves that the triangle works with or without Kobe.
    Watching Lamar Odom start to reach his potential; he wore out the Clippers with his stepping on the ball, his suspensions for drug-related issues, and his offensive charges where he appears moist around the eyes after doing it. This is what he could've meant for the Clippers, if he stayed around, but nobody wanted to wait around for him.
    Watching Vlade Radmanovic spurn the Clippers for greener passages--the Lakers. Isn't this every Clipper fan's nightmare, a prominent Clipper player bolting the team for the Lakers? But as soon as the door swung shut the Clippers already had a better replacement and Vlade Radmanovic ain't doing much more than what he did with the Clippers--in fact, far less, while Tim Thomas is showing us that his season in Phoenix wasn't a fluke.
    Watching Lamar Odom and the others playing simple fundamental ball by operating within the triangle, giving up the ball unselfishly, deferring to the key player (Odom) because you know that he'll give it to you at the right moment at the right time, and learning to move without the ball to ensure proper spacing. Then watching it all unravel the second that Kobe steps onto the court.
    Watching Andrew Bynum looking like a dominant center, someone who may just be a notch below Greg Odem, or perhaps not even a notch and thinking, "Damn, the Lakers did it again," all the while realizing that this was a move born of desperation, not some highly skilled strategy by Mitch Cupcake.
    Watching Kurt Rambis, and his balding dome, and thinking, "You had a chance to coach the Clippers, pal, and you turned it down because you thought that you were superior. Now, you've been sitting on your butt after Dennis Rodman showed up with no shoes and you're waiting patiently for Phil to retire so that you can take over. You've been swinging off Phil Jackson's nuts for the past decade or so (even when Jeanie is around, and you keep saying, "I'm swinging, but I can't let go"). Good luck, pal. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Lakers choose Brian Shaw over you.
    Not watching, or listening, but knowing that the sanctimonious Joel Meyer and Stu "Spew" Lantz are sitting pompously in their seat, trying to pump up the Lakers while downgrading the other teams, their arms folded, their air of superiority intact and knowing that you reap what you sew. I just imagine during time-outs, both of them crying and saying, "I just can't go on, I just can't go on," and then the bright lights coming back on and the self-delusional debacle continues.
    Guess the Clipps won't win a championship either since they did not sign Kobe. Somebody who really hates wrote all that, can't blame him after so many years of frustration and failure. Once again, somebody hyping the Clipps way more than they deserve, the Clipps have not won anything yet.

MayDaze
    Surpassed to where?
    All this after six games...

dmontzsta
    Wow, so some major Laker hater decided to write a bunch of shit talking. Neat.
    I should write about how the clippers are a bunch of mutant looking mofos who look like they are going to melt and their eyes pop out of their heads and fall on the floor for the NBA to use as their new basketballs.