Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Water spot remover on a BLACK truck!

Chadman!
    I park my truck in front of my girlfriends house alot and the sprinklers are doing a number on my truck! Out of my own stupidity I havent washed it in like 2 months. Well, I washed it the other night and now I have MAJOR water spots that wont come out. I think if it was a boat, I could figure it out but I am worried about messing up my paint. Any ideas?

Get415
    have you tried mixing vinegar with water. Usually works with mild spots. I've never done it on a black car but don't think it would hurt any, as long as you dont go overboard with the vinegar...

shippingguy
    Try Hot Sauce. It is not harsh and it possibly will work. Good luck.

Chadman!
    have you tried mixing vinegar with water. Usually works with mild spots. I've never done it on a black car but don't think it would hurt any, as long as you dont go overboard with the vinegar...
    I didnt have any vinegar but we had some stuff here at the shop that we use on the boats and it took a little off. Ill try that though. Thanks.

Chadman!
    Try Hot Sauce. It is not harsh and it possibly will work. Good luck.
    Like actual hot sauce!!?? Haha, just kidding. I think I still have my free samples from the LA show. Ill give it a shot. Thanks!

lucky
    ohh that kind of wet spot -- lmao

LAFD
    stop parking in front of your g/f's. haha have it detailed so you dont even have to lift a finger.

Chadman!
    stop parking in front of your g/f's. haha have it detailed so you dont even have to lift a finger.
    Haha, good call. (on the detailed part)

Never Satisfied
    My boat is black and the ass end gets spotted like krazy. The only thing I use on it is Dry Wash and it pulls them right off.

LAFD
    Haha, good call. (on the detailed part)
    yeah i have a black truck to pain in the ass to even try to keep clean. even when i have it detailed it gets dirty just sitting. but man do they look bitchen when there clean.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast