Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody remember...

sanger rat

What happened to it?

SmokinLowriderSS
    Yep, I liked that site a lot. Wasn't on it very long before it dissapeared. :cry:
    Apparently the site owner just ceased to be interested, and let it lapse, and it must have been removed by the hosting company. Been a couple years ago by now, i think.

Old Guy
    It was hosted by Mike Ciraolo. I guess he decided to move on. There were occasional technical problems with the site. After it went down for good, I did a lot of digging and was told that Mike was also interested in cars and had just lost interest in the web site.
    In my opinion, it was way better than anything else out there. I've seen many come and go.....it was the best by far.
    I keep hoping that somebody, somehow, could gather it up and get it running again.

That was the real deal there, I miss it as well, and that is how Banderlog came about. Jimlee wanted to take over RJB but Mike C had other plans for RJB. Wow talk about a trip back

FOURQ
    anyone have his contact info?? id love to see that site back up. I keep checking on the domain name but its still registered. if he still has the old database id host it in a min.... hell maybe ill just go make another...

sanger rat
    Sure would be nice if there was a way to bring it back.

UBFJ #454
    Sure would be nice if there was a way to bring it back.
    Kinda doubt it can be done. We've tried severals times in the last couple of years to get the site back up and Mike C. doesn't seem interested ... I believe he has sold his boat and last I heard he was focusing on the asphalt 1/4 and running his 'poncho'.
    Dan Haas (Squirtcha?) may be able to fill you guys in better than I can as he worked with Mike on the RJB Site for a while.

Placecraft Dragstar
    Yes that was a nice site, would be nice to have one like it again. :rollside:

squirt
    The sites are what you guys make them.......nothing more or less

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast