Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: the elusive Squid shows up on the lake.. (VIDEO)

What the heck is a crussin? Is anything like a cruising? Just curious.

Nucking futs
    Someday I hope that I can be so cool to have hang arounds that spend their time shooting woblie video of me and then go home and make it look o-kay so that everyone can tell me how COOL I look. Man Squid who are you BS'in now? Poor guy he will learn
    Dude, put down the crack pipe.I can't understand anything you said.
    The video was shity, but you get the point i guess.

Psycho Squid
    The orig. video is crystal clear. Also there is alot left out of the video when Four Q uploaded to U-tube there was a size issue ( Sorry. ) but it made it blurry. I guess were gonna have to make a full pass video with the tri-pod and a mounted in boat cam. ASAP. Will try to get out to Big River with Cyclone this weekend.
    Squid

Gayleen
    Very nice video and boat. I do have to admit, I was looking tenticle pieces to fly out of the roost.

moneysucker
    The orig. video is crystal clear. Also there is alot left out of the video when Four Q uploaded to U-tube there was a size issue ( Sorry. ) but it made it blurry. I guess were gonna have to make a full pass video with the tri-pod and a mounted in boat cam. ASAP. Will try to get out to Big River with Cyclone this weekend.
    Squid
    Blah blah blah. you were supposed to be in Phoenix this weekend too. Don't you have a scoop to run ov or something.

you'd have to have a boat someone would actually want to see video of first crussin,lol. show us a video of what you shoe at the lake.
    He owns a 19' Rogers bonneville TR, i am re-gel'n the boat here pretty quick, should be a pretty nice piecs in the spring, i believe he has some goods that are gonna make the boat wake up a bit!
    Should be a real nice piece!
    Todd

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456