Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jamie Jameison

Flat Crazy Racing
    Does anyone know how to reach Jamie? If you have his number, please PM me here in BHC @ Flat Crazy Racing. Or Call me, 805 300 0012.......Moneypitt, (Ray)....
    No, I'm not upset, nor does he owe me anything, I just need to talk to him about boat set up....

Ron Hill
    As Bobby Kitchens, from Jackson, Mississippi says, "Most of them guys that knew anything is dead"..
    I was thinking that Brent Berg or Berg Ford in Phoenix might know Jamie's number. How about Jullian Pettengill?? Doesn't he live in the lake Powell area???
    Donnie, who use to be a partner with Russ Clevenger, in Cheokee Charger and Cherkee Maiden, lives in Oklahoma, he might know but can't remember what I did with Donnie's number...
    How about Paul Pfaff???
    Did you try Mesa, AZ, info for Gerald Jamison???

Dennis Meyers in A.Z. Knows how to get a hold of him. I have his number
    stuffed away somewhere.

Flat Crazy Racing
    Dennis Meyers in A.Z. Knows how to get a hold of him. I have his number
    stuffed away somewhere.
    Yes, Dennis may know, and/or Marty......See if you can find Dennis' number for me. Tell him Ray from the PS89 boat is trying to locate Jamie.....And no, I haven't tried Phoenix information yet....Moneypitt....

Tell him that I own the Cherokee Maiden.
    Don't know if he will care, lol, just thought I would throw it out since I heard all about him when I got the little Biesemeyer.
    Mike

Ron Hill
    I moved to Irvine in 1976, Russ Clevenger had a machine Shop in Irvine, then..He had the Cherokee Charger and Cherokee Maiden in his shop...Jaime drove for Russ....
    An FYI, Russ bid government jobs for machine work. He bid things at prices he thought it would take to make them...He may have bid $12,000 for a Shitter Seat... Trouble ws he got the bid...Later, when people wanted to know how a toilet seat cost $12,000 they "Black Listed" Russ's business.
    He lost all of his government contracts and went to driving long haul trucks, for his last few years...
    Is the picture on the deck, of Cherokee Maiden still there???
    I was an "OUTBOARD" in those days, but both of Russ's boat were totally COOL!!! (SPAM: I did a little prop work for him, too...)....

r&r racing
    I bought the Eye of the Tiger from Dennis and could get you in touch with him.

Flat Crazy Racing
    I bought the Eye of the Tiger from Dennis and could get you in touch with him.
    Well when you coming out racin' that beauty? We had many good races with that boat, the Mike and Marty show all over the western half of the country....Steve d PMed me a couple of numbers for Dennis. I'll try them later today and see what, or whom I get, and go from there. Thanks to all that have/are responding....Gotta love the HB boards!!!!....Ray, (Moneypitt)....

BILLY.B
    You can reach him at "Snell autobody" in Phoenix or one of the surrouding towns in the Phoenix area.

Flat Crazy Racing
    You can reach him at "Snell autobody" in Phoenix or one of the surrouding towns in the Phoenix area.
    I knew he had a body shop at one time, but thought he sold it....Anyway thanks Billy I'll hit 411 for that shop.......Ray

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast