Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peak...out of the mold

GAME TIME

GAME TIME
    Looking good. Pardon my ignorance, but what kind of boat? Power?
    28 Daytona. Going with 496 HO's. I know about the insurance. I about cried when I first started shopping for quotes. :cry:

GAME TIME
    Looking good Joey
    Thanks Tom.

HOOTER SLED-
    Looooking good. The flakes gonna look good in the sun light.

GAME TIME
    How much longer before it is done? Are they going to put it in the LA boat show? Tell Shauntee I still have her bowls and so forth from that BBQ. They are off tot he side for her.
    Should be done mid Jan. Yeah, they are going to have it at the show. I'll be taking it home when the show is done and break in it in so I can be ready for SPRING BREAK. I'll tell Shauntee. We were up there last weekend but just worked on the garage. We got a lot done but still didn't finish...
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...3/DSCN4120.jpg
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...3/DSCN4178.jpg

GAME TIME
    It was just a joke because Kilr always tries to tell everybody about insurance.
    Are we doing a big stereo in it? Jeff does pretty good work.
    I know, I catch his comments on the new cat owners yeah, going big with the system. Jeff gave me all the recomendations and I went with it. Can't wait till it's done.

Kilrtoy
    It was just a joke because Kilr always tries to tell everybody about insurance.
    Are we doing a big stereo in it? Jeff does pretty good work.
    HEY NOW,
    I let people know the truth, Some guy claims he has this cat (COUGH COUGH) I mean deck boat(that he still wont admit to) and it cost him 600 bucks....
    Nice looking boat.....
    As a matter of fact Im shopping as I type and it is all coming back to the same thing, bend over and no I wont use lube and its gonna hurt

GAME TIME
    HEY NOW,
    I let people know the truth, Some guy claims he has this cat (COUGH COUGH) I mean deck boat(that he still wont admit to) and it cost him 600 bucks....
    Nice looking boat.....
    As a matter of fact Im shopping as I type and it is all coming back to the same thing, bend over and no I wont use lube and its gonna hurt
    That's cool because I knew it was going to cost a lot but had no idea until I started shopping. You're just helping a brother out

Kilrtoy
    That's cool because I knew it was going to cost a lot but had no idea until I started shopping. You're just helping a brother out
    keep us updates on the build, I know your excited that is a great feeling watching the process....

mike37
    Nice garage but I think your hanging the drywall the wrong way
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...3/DSCN4178.jpg

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast