Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sneak Peak...out of the mold

OutCole'd
    Some guy claims he has this cat (COUGH COUGH) I mean deck boat(that he still wont admit to) and it cost him 600 bucks....

And not to hijack the thread, I really like the grafixs. Timeless and they look great.

HOOTER SLED-
    you do screw the rock your just not suposed to break the paper and burry the screw head soo not a stupid question! ive seen inspectors fail jobs due to to many screw heads being to deep.. :rollside:
    Pardon me cuz I'm Mexican. But won't duct tape work just fine and not penetrate the paper?

atomickitn
    damm beaner! :rollside:

BadKachina
    Where are the H2.5's on the studs? Did you already pass framing inspection without them? That would be my only concern, the drywall is not being laid the conventional way but who cares as long as the end result is the same. Usually you do the top and bottom and come back and fill in the middle, after the lid of course. Then you can use bigger sheets too.
    Back to the new ride. What will that boat run with 496's? Nice boat, congrats.

dicudmore
    lookin' good Joey...congrats

GAME TIME
    Where are the H2.5's on the studs? Did you already pass framing inspection without them? That would be my only concern, the drywall is not being laid the conventional way but who cares as long as the end result is the same. Usually you do the top and bottom and come back and fill in the middle, after the lid of course. Then you can use bigger sheets too.
    Back to the new ride. What will that boat run with 496's? Nice boat, congrats.
    Thanks. I was in one for a test drive with the same motors and did 102 mph. I'm thinking mid 90's with the open bow.

GAME TIME
    lookin' good Joey...congrats
    Thanks bud. When is yours going to be done?

BadKachina
    Thanks. I was in one for a test drive with the same motors and did 102 mph. I'm thinking mid 90's with the open bow.
    WOW! Over a buck with black motors is really impressive, I'm jealous as hell. Save me a spot at the sandbar, I'll be a few minutes behind you........

GAME TIME

And not to hijack the thread, I really like the grafixs. Timeless and they look great.
    Thanks.

GAME TIME
    WOW! Over a buck with black motors is really impressive, I'm jealous as hell. Save me a spot at the sandbar, I'll be a few minutes behind you........
    LOL. I was pretty impressed with the test drive and the speed we got.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234