Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Appliance repair

Oxnard
    Call RevnDave. He'll fix it.
    Oxnard

RitcheyRch
    Surprised needs repair after only 4 years. Refridgerators seem to last forever. Our fridge is about 6 years old and hasnt given us any problems, knock on wood.
    We purchased the fridge 4 yrs ago at sears. Trying to get someone to repair it in a day or two is like pulling teeth.

revndave
    I was going to say the same thing. Last year my dryer died. Had someone come out and give me an estimate of over $300 to replace the motor. Went to Sears and bought a brand new one for less than $300.
    Sears seems to always be having a huge sale on appliances.
    Glad you didnt pay that.Thats about double.

voodoomedman
    I'm a Sears guy too but if it's not under warranty then they are real expensive for service. Sometimes easier to just buy a new one.
    Next time try calling the Agitator shop in Montclair I think it is. I used to always hear good things about them. Bought my first dryer barely used and it was lp. Agitator shop came out with the parts in a couple of days and converted to natural gas and it wasn't super expensive.

revndave
    Home Depot or Lowes have good prices.

HocusPocus
    Home Depot or Lowes have good prices.
    yep, i bought a fridge for our house and one for my wifes parents last year from lowes. all of this stuff is disposable these days, forget about repairing it just pop for a new one.

a catered life
    We purchased the fridge 4 yrs ago at sears. Trying to get someone to repair it in a day or two is like pulling teeth.
    we use our home warrenty for everything and always have a tech out within 24 hours...service call are $45 and the warrenty company pays for the rest...when you use the warrenty companies the service companies come faster because they know its easy quick money they can usually charge more for...this year we got a new dishwasher, new garage door opener, both fridges fixed and a the washer

revndave
    we use our home warrenty for everything and always have a tech out within 24 hours...service call are $45 and the warrenty company pays for the rest...when you use the warrenty companies the service companies come faster because they know its easy quick money they can usually charge more for...this year we got a new dishwasher, new garage door opener, both fridges fixed and a the washer
    Thats who I work for. AHS,FA,FNHW etc....I have to contact within 4 hrs. and be out to house with in 48hrs.

little rowe boat
    We have an appointment for monday between 1:00 and 5:00 pm.

Havasu1986
    I was amazed how fast they came out in Havi 2 weeks ago. I came in town and found out the fridge was not working properly. Called the Sears 800 # and had it repaired the next day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast