Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lot for Sale in the Exclusive Desert Foothill Estates community

Wmc
    If you start building now, it will be done for the summer. We have plans for a large single story.

INSman
    What size house on the plans you have now, about how much $ per sq. to build and what are comparable sales for that same size house in the same area ??

DILLIGAF
    What size house on the plans you have now, about how much $ per sq. to build and what are comparable sales for that same size house in the same area ??
    You thinking of coming to BH?

DILLIGAF
    For anyone who might be interested, I have a home in Desest Foothills Estates, in Bullhead. It is very nice area that is growing fast.
    John M
    Is this John (alarm)?

Wmc
    Living Area - 1878 s.f
    Covered Patio - 562 s.f.
    Covered Entry - 142 s.f.
    Garage - 1088 s.f.
    Total Under Roof - 3670 s.f.
    Howard Tubin is the builder, you could probably call him 928-234-3100 and he could quote you on the cost per sq. ft. to build. The model is called Ridgecrest. In regards to comparable sales you would have to call a realtor, I don't have a clue. Or go on a MLS sight and search Desert Foothill Estates and look for similar home sizes. All upgrade items are included with this builder i.e. granite, stainless appliances, tile flooring, faucets, lighting, carpet, etc.

INSman
    You thinking of coming to BH?

NO, but are we going to see your bright and smiley face at the boat show Saturday morning ??!!??

INSman
    Living Area - 1878 s.f
    Covered Patio - 562 s.f.
    Covered Entry - 142 s.f.
    Garage - 1088 s.f.
    Total Under Roof - 3670 s.f.
    Howard Tubin is the builder, you could probably call him 928-234-3100 and he could quote you on the cost per sq. ft. to build. The model is called Ridgecrest. In regards to comparable sales you would have to call a realtor, I don't have a clue. Or go on a MLS sight and search Desert Foothill Estates and look for similar home sizes. All upgrade items are included with this builder i.e. granite, stainless appliances, tile flooring, faucets, lighting, carpet, etc.
    This is more work than I have time for at present, was hoping that you would have some solid figures in hand.

DILLIGAF
    NO, but are we going to see your bright and smiley face at the boat show Saturday morning ??!!??
    Ya, I should be there. Maybe I will bring that little New Zealand cutie pie with me Just to torment you....and shit....lol

INSman
    Ya, I should be there. Maybe I will bring that little New Zealand cutie pie with me Just to torment you....and shit....lol
    Fine, I may buy you both a drink !!

Focker
    Fine, I may buy you both a drink !!
    HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU FIND TIME TO POST ON THIS WEBSITE AND NOT GET ME YOUR FOCKEN PAPERWORK?????????????????????????????????

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast