Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Parents Of Abandoned Child, 2, Refuse To Claim Her

RitcheyRch
    Unbelievable. There are adults that want to be parents but cant have children and here are some that shouldnt be parents.
    http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_313063213.html
    The 20-year-old parents of a girl, 2, found inside a car in a parking lot behind the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach two days ago have been confirmed alive, but have not come forward to claim their daughter, police said Friday.
    "We have good information that they are at least not missing," the Long Beach Police Department's Jackie Bezart said of Crystal Baker and Juan Diaz, whose newborn child is also missing.
    "They're alive and OK but not coming forward to claim the child."
    Police said the information that the couple had not met with foul play came from a reliable source, but would not elaborate.
    Angelina Garcia was sleeping when Marine Patrol officers noticed her in the car just before 9 Wednesday night at 200 Aquarium Way, Sgt. Jeff Spigner of the LBPD's Marine Patrol Unit said.
    She was freed from the car by Long Beach firefighters and placed in the custody of the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services.

IN2-IN2MX
    That's terrible. Maybe at least now she'll got to a family that loves her.

racecar.hotshoe
    The guy I saw on tv I think was the dad he had a 13 tattooed on his head his neck had three big letters on it.A real winner....

Her454
    SHit like this just blows my mind. Makes me wonder if the parents ever end up caring? Any regrets at all?
    Unbelievable.

Biglue
    Focking irresponsible pieces of shit. 12 gage to his junk and burn her shit shut. Focking outraging.

Jyruiz
    Focking irresponsible pieces of shit. 12 gage to his junk and burn her shit shut. Focking outraging.
    Don't hold back bro. I do agree though.

Biglue
    Don't hold back bro. I do agree though.
    Dude, you and I both have little ones about the same age. You can't help but wonder WTF they're thinking, know what I mean?

racecar.hotshoe
    Go here and scroll down the videos to this story then you will know why they wont come forward.Its cause he's a gang banger....
    http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/

Jyruiz
    Dude, you and I both have little ones about the same age. You can't help but wonder WTF they're thinking, know what I mean?
    Sure do, if those focks don't value there childs life, then they probably don't value theirs either. Lets get some hangings going.

Biglue
    Go here and scroll down the videos to this story then you will know why they wont come forward.Its cause he's a gang banger....
    http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/
    Amazing that any chick would set eyes on a dude of his caliber huh?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast