Thread: Subs or No Subs?

Cole Sanger
    That is the question. See my other post for more information. I hate selling crap. So now I have a small dilemma. Crutchfield is selling the Kenwood KAC-7252 amps that I need. I need 4 of these. This isn't going to sound like much of a dilemma. They are now giving you 2 Kenwood KFC-W300S 12" subs with the amp, if you choose. So my dilemma is, I don't need nor want these subs. On the other hand, I have a small problem with not taking free stuff. If I buy the amps I need, I will end up with 8 of these subs. I was thinking of trying to sell them on e-bay/craigslist for $50 a set or something. Crutchfield sells them for $50 each. So what should I do?
    Buy them and keep them in my garage for ever until I finally throw them in the trash?
    Or not buy them with the subs at all?

Kim Hanson
    Buy the amps and put the subs away I have 8-10 subs sitting around, amps, head units and equalizers. Ya never know when you might get another boat or hotrod that needs some..................( . )( . ).........

Cole Sanger
    That's the problem, I have enough crap in my garage right now. These subs are not worth buying in my opinion, so if I wouldn't buy them on purpose, I wouldn't want to store them. On the other hand, and this is my problem, I have a problem turning down free stuff.

Legal Chemistry
    by the amps and have the subs shipped to me . LOL. I hear 'ya. I have amps, subs, speakers, grills, boxes... you name it somewhere in my garage. Funny thing we always looking for more.

phebus
    At the very least, take the amps so you can get enough money out of them to cover your shipping costs on the entire order.

Cole Sanger
    That's one of the nice things about Crutchfield, no tax and no shipping charges. I am going to go ahead and order them. The worst case, I just toss them. Best case, I get $50 a pair and that knocks the price of the amps down a little.

ECeptor
    That's one of the nice things about Crutchfield, no tax and no shipping charges. I am going to go ahead and order them. The worst case, I just toss them. Best case, I get $50 a pair and that knocks the price of the amps down a little.
    Get them and then list them in the spam section here. Hell, I'd take a set for $40 (shipping included). That leaves you only 3 sets left to sell!

syke-o
    ebay has them for $22.50 each right now... so you basically are getting about $150 in free stuff.. just throw em up in the spam section here or throw em in ebay...

77Woodbridge
    If you get them I'll take a set for $45 + shipping, unless its more than $20. 14701