Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blown's links

Blown 472
    I don't think we removed Sadam because he wouldn't go along with us as you put it.He was removed because he was a threat to national security,harbouring terrorists,and comitting crimes against humanity.Not to mention violating U.N. embargos and dicking around with U.N. inspectors for 9 yrs. For a person who seems to know everything you sure don't have a clue.And before you say what about Afganistan and the Taliban read above.
    Did Iraq ever attack us?? did they make a direct threat to us?
    Oh I forgot, mushroom clouds, smoking guns blah blah blah blah.
    Funny thou, the plans for this where in the works far before 9/11, so I ask again, did they attack us?

'75 Miller
    If they are breaking the law or the geneva convention, you think it ok for us to remove people in power in other countries because they dont go along with us?
    Should they send agents to snatch Mr. Rumsfeld & whisk him off to be tried?
    I personally think that it's mandatory to remove asswipes like Saddam or anyone else that feels it's a good idea to fire on American pilots. Everything else aside, that p.o.s firing REGULARLY at our pilots enforcing the no-fly zones is more than enough for me. How many times would you have us bitchslapped by a two-bit dictator before crushing him like a bug?

AzMandella
    Did Iraq ever attack us?? did they make a direct threat to us?
    If you don't consider sadam's actions a threat to the U.S. then you are no different than the people who let 9/11 happen.Nothing like turning a blind eye till it's too late.I'm glad people like yo don't run this country or it wouldn't be long before there was no USA.
    So why are you so afraid to answer the question of what your political affiliation is?Is it the same reason you surf the forums in the invisable mode?what are you so afraid of?

SmokinLowriderSS
    If they are breaking the law or the geneva convention, you think it ok for us to remove people in power in other countries because they dont go along with us?
    Nice work ignoring the UN blown, the 17 UN resolutions that should have ended a cease-fire, 16 resolutions earlier.
    17 UN resolutions blown,...... SEVENTEEN!.
    We did not even start a new war, there was a CEASE-FIRE in place since 1992, which Saddam had RULES TO ABIDE BY. Failure to abide by ANY rule governing a cease-fire is grounds to begin shooting again. Saaddam was determined, by the UN, to have VIOLATED THE CEASE-FIRE agreement, 17 times blown.
    Iraq could have been LEGALLY INVADED at any time during the gutless anti-millitary/anti-inteligence presidency of William Jefferson Clinton, who prefgered to have an intern suck his "presedential pen" rather than hold a foreign power to an agreement we were party to.
    Nice blinders there boy, and you CLAIM to be independant. You better get somebody to 'splain "independance" to ya. Nothing but a leftover peacenick, appeaser, without the nuts to actually VOICE your own opinions, here or anywhere.

SmokinLowriderSS
    If you don't consider sadam's actions a threat to the U.S. then you are no different than the people who let 9/11 happen.Nothing like turning a blind eye till it's too late.I'm glad people like yo don't run this country or it wouldn't be long before there was no USA.
    So why are you so afraid to answer the question of what your political affiliation is?Is it the same reason you surf the forums in the invisable mode?what are you so afraid of?
    He's affraid the black Suburbans will show up ....... again.

Blown 472
    Nice work ignoring the UN blown, the 17 UN resolutions that should have ended a cease-fire, 16 resolutions earlier.
    17 UN resolutions blown,...... SEVENTEEN!.
    We did not even start a new war, there was a CEASE-FIRE in place since 1992, which Saddam had RULES TO ABIDE BY. Failure to abide by ANY rule governing a cease-fire is grounds to begin shooting again. Saaddam was determined, by the UN, to have VIOLATED THE CEASE-FIRE agreement, 17 times blown.
    Iraq could have been LEGALLY INVADED at any time during the gutless anti-millitary/anti-inteligence presidency of William Jefferson Clinton, who prefgered to have an intern suck his "presedential pen" rather than hold a foreign power to an agreement we were party to.
    Nice blinders there boy, and you CLAIM to be independant. You better get somebody to 'splain "independance" to ya. Nothing but a leftover peacenick, appeaser, without the nuts to actually VOICE your own opinions, here or anywhere.
    So if we are using resolutions, how come we haven't attacked israel?

'75 Miller
    So if we are using resolutions, how come we haven't attacked israel?
    We haven't attacked Israel 'cuz they're our ALLY you twit. Are you so twisted by your hatred that you don't know the difference? Why, if you don't mind me asking, would we attack a friend who means us no harm?
    Do you want to see Israel attackes & destroyed by American forces? Why?

Kachina26
    I'd rather not have to. I'd rather have a reasoned debate with you but it's impossible. Your tactics are all hit & run, slander and bash.
    You mean cut and paste. Almost never an original thought from him, just what he finds on the net.

soupersonic
    I wonder if you ever had a conversation in person with Blown, would he ever be able to answer a question straight forward using his own thoughts,or would he continue to answer questions with questions to avoid actually thinking for himself.
    Why lob up bait for everyone if you dont actually have an opinion that your not afraid to run away from Blown ?
    What a jellyfish :yuk:

Old Texan
    We haven't attacked Israel 'cuz they're our ALLY you twit. Are you so twisted by your hatred that you don't know the difference? Why, if you don't mind me asking, would we attack a friend who means us no harm?
    Do you want to see Israel attackes & destroyed by American forces? Why?
    I'm assuming you haven't read Blown's ongoing diatribe against Israel. He doesn't hate Jews, he hates Zionists. Other than George Bush, there is no other person or persons more responsible for all the wrong in the world according to Blown.
    If you can get him to tell us why Israel is such a boil on his asse, you've done what no other has been capable of doing.
    Blown?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast