Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "FINISHLINE" BOAT FOR SALE

Armed & Dangerous
    I lied (a little) about why I'm selling... the credit cards is one reason, a divorce is the other. Pressure is now being applied & that is why I have changed the asking price to $52,500. I'm in another $10 Grand over that but that doesn't have anything to do with market value. We all know how that works...
    Once again, thanks for the kind words.
    Mike

bigkatboat
    "Dave" the swim step rides on the cross shaft and the extra turnbuckles. It's that way so IF you remove the step, there are NO EXTRA HOLES in the boat! To answer the question of "who's hardware?", The hardware and rigging was done by Finish Line at Finish Line. If you have ever seen any of our cavitation parts or controls, motor rails, mounts, struts, and rigging, you know who we are. If you don't??? You may not have heard of our "Finish Line Boats", we build 'only to customer order', and often I try to build a boat for myself and someone buys it before I get to try it. If you look us up in NADA bluebook for boats, you will notice that our listing begins in 1982. We were building boats before then, but were not asked to list with them until 1982. We build very few boats per year and each one is 'handcrafted by boaters', not 'woodscrewed together by "piecework" workers'. We are one of the first to use ALL STAINLESS FASTENERS (1969) and always thru bolted, with nylock nuts. In our past, we sold custom hardware and/or did custom rigging for many "big name" west coast builders, many of those boats are still being sold at 'high dollar prices', so many of you have purchased our work and didn't know it. If you have the time look up our resale values, you will notice that ours are as high as anyone in the book, in otherwords our boats are a great value for each dollar spent. In closing, I will say that on his first trip out with this boat to Needles 2004, Mike and Stanley Drake both drove it over 100 MPH. Those who saw it beat a number of other boats there will concur. How many of you drove over 100MPH in a cruiser 'right out of the box'? This boat, like all the boats we build, runs good before it leaves the shop. From the motor rail installation to the socket head screws that mount the fuel caps, it's how YOU would do your own boat, that's the only way we know. Thanks for reading!

bigkatboat
    Mike, your pictures don't show the pearl fade in the gelcoat. I also think you need to show all of the motor rail install, polished trans, driveline cover, polished Casale, strut braces, rudder braces, steering. This boat won the "best in show" at Al Alcorn's Big River Party a few years ago. It's nice enough for 'the experts' to judge it "best". Mike show what the boat has hidden under the floors/ covers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123