Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!!!

djunkie
    So wake up this morning and decide to take the Ferrarri for a spin. Well guess what, the battery was dead. Never fails. Everytime time I wanna do something it always gets phucked up. So I guess I'm gonna have to bum around in my blacked out S600 Mercedes on 22's. Life truely sucks!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

AltarGirl
    So wake up this morning and decide to take the Ferrarri for a spin. Well guess what, the battery was dead. Never fails. Everytime time I wanna do something it always gets phucked up. So I guess I'm gonna have to bum around in my blacked out S600 Mercedes on 22's. Life truely sucks!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    WTF?? COME GET ME!!!

Jyruiz
    Life sucks, use one of your guns and end it. :crossx:

djunkie
    :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

ratso
    ...are you and blown dough related???

Run_em_Hard
    Life sucks, use one of your guns and end it. :crossx:
    Bring that S600 to my house before you do that...

Nord
    I just paid Jose and B to haul off the trees and bushes I just took out........
    http://www.cloakanddagger.de/media/i...NGER-CLICK.jpg

djunkie
    ...are you and blown dough related???
    How'd you know? :crossx:

djunkie
    I just paid Jose and B to haul off the trees and bushes I just took out........
    http://www.cloakanddagger.de/media/i...NGER-CLICK.jpg
    Ya they're employees of mine. I use them too so I don't have to get my hands dirty.

LAFD
    um well damn. your life could really suck and your s600 could be rollin on 20's. but that is of course if the deisal pusher behind it doesnt start.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast