Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ARCTIC CAT or RHINO

Eliminator 4 Life
    I just wanted to know what the main differences were. Whats the pros and cons I know there is propbably more aftermarket stuff for the Rhino.

Todd969
    Like you'll ever buy one
    Do a search on Rhino or Arctic cat

Eliminator 4 Life
    Like you'll ever buy one
    Do a search on Rhino or Arctic cat
    HAHA Im gonna buy something and soon either it will be Steves or a Sports edition. But I wanted to find out some info on the Arctic. Quit busting my balls :crossx: . Looks like you guys had a blast on ur run and I dont want to miss out next time.

Todd969
    Just a little FYI: Buy Steve's. There is no way you could build one like his for under 18K right now. I'm just being honest

Eliminator 4 Life
    Just a little FYI: Buy Steve's. There is no way you could build one like his for under 18K right now. I'm just being honest
    Oh I agree. But I really like ths silver one. But I wanted to look at all my options and hear some feed back on the arctic cat..

Todd969
    Oh I agree. But I really like ths silver one. But I wanted to look at all my options and hear some feed back on the arctic cat..
    Arctic cats have there place. The owners with us Saturday were right there the whole trip. The single biggest thing for consideration would be :
    Lack of dealers.
    They have a completely different look and are a little taller. PM BigDoug for serious info.

riverroyal
    reason,Im really having a hard time letting it go.Ive had good offers,but I still have my warrior.I can go anytime.But its time to change,no more desert for awhile.So I will be glad to see it sold to someone I kinda know,not some A-hole from the cycle trader.When the Weekend Warrior is gone then I will know its over,damn Im getting teared up :cry:

Eliminator 4 Life
    reason,Im really having a hard time letting it go.Ive had good offers,but I still have my warrior.I can go anytime.But its time to change,no more desert for awhile.So I will be glad to see it sold to someone I kinda know,not some A-hole from the cycle trader.When the Weekend Warrior is gone then I will know its over,damn Im getting teared up :cry:
    Dont worry Im not a AHOLE in the trader I will treat it good

BigDoug
    Rob, one of biggest reasons i bought the cat was it's the only one i fit in, im 6'3" and 295 athletically plump pounds (phat) lol the rhinos peddles seem to be right under me and i didn't like that feeling, the cat gave me the car like feel better, for you, the cat would be a better choice cause of your height but do yourself a favor and sit in both of them !!
    I like the cat alot, we have a bilt in ice chest under the hood with a drain too, 14inch stock rims, front and rear hitch, towing cap. is 1,500, tongue is 600 (i think) stock speed is 52-53 mph plenty fast.
    I don't feel the rhino is better but some things they probably are, im not hard on my stuff (except for the rhino-cat ride) so the cat will last a long time for us, its a little bigger than the rhino too.

djunkie
    Go drive them both Rob. The Cat is defiantely a bigger machine. Has similar characteristics but IMO the Rhino is probably a little more sporty and agile. I just want to say that I do like the Artic Cat so not to offend anyone. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast