Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where's my Lucky????

Hey Maxxxxxxxxxximurmis I kilt a cobra in the barrios today and kiked the shit outta my tire in tha presess, so there. I dont eat hotdogs you idoout.

Alright which one of you douchebags gave Kim my password.

PowerClown
    It seem's that Lucky has lost his full time job at the gloryhole.........
    customers were complaining..........
    something about a sharp tooth........
    He is now mopping up the moneyshots at the local members only bathhouse and doing quite well :boxed:

Kim Hanson
    I know you are but what am I.............so there.
    I thought it was titless or something close to that so thar ..........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
    Hey Maxxxxxxxxxximurmis I kilt a cobra in the barrios today and kiked the shit outta my tire in tha presess, so there. I dont eat hotdogs you idoout.
    I knew you have to have run it down, those things are fast......so there ...........( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
    Alright which one of you douchebags gave Kim my password.
    That made me even laugh, knew you had the hippy shit happening.....so there ! ..........( . )( . )..............

Kim Hanson
    It seem's that Lucky has lost his full time job at the gloryhole.........
    customers were complaining..........
    something about a sharp tooth........
    He is now mopping up the moneyshots at the local members only bathhouse and doing quite well :boxed:
    You must be good then PowderClown...I knew you would find your calling....so there ! :yuk: ..........( . )( . )...........Rumor on the street has it you smell like fish and some people just close there eyes and it's just like pusssy ! Move along Clown, there!

PowerClown
    You must be good then PowderClown...I knew you would find your calling....so there ! :yuk: ..........( . )( . )...........Rumor on the street has it you smell like fish and some people just close there eyes and it's just like pusssy ! Move along Clown, there!
    congrats Kimmy
    another post that does not bother me
    dumb ass :yuk:

Kim Hanson
    congrats Kimmy
    another post that does not bother me
    dumb ass :yuk:

The way I see it clown, if it didn't bother you ..you wouldn't have replyed back...DUMB ASS Have I called you that, my mistake you manky ass piece of shit......Now .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............First get a thought and type ( keyboard--thats that thing in front of you with letters on it ) Now not to startle the brain to much, type it out...or get your 6 year old to do it, please ! You are trolling. ...you have a bite........... :crossx:

PowerClown
    The way I see it clown, if it didn't bother you ..you wouldn't have replyed back...DUMB ASS Have I called you that, my mistake you manky ass piece of shit......Now .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............First get a thought and type ( keyboard--thats that thing in front of you with letters on it ) Now not to startle the brain to much, type it out...or get your 6 year old to do it, please ! You are trolling. ...you have a bite........... :crossx:
    Kimmy you seem much more intelligent when you don't post
    please stop posting :yuk:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast