Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shotgun Scoop

tittyman
    Where can you guy a polished Shotgun Scoop other than the over priced ones they sell at Speedway..thanks..Tittyman

pro53
    Speedway is the only one.Its a Mr.Roadster scoop .I have a seen a guy on Ebay that sells them from Germany sometimes.It is a copy of them and they look real good.Sell for around $280.00.Problem is his feedback says it takes the buyer around a month to get them.

tittyman
    Someone said that jegs sells one that looks just like the one that Speedway sells and it's a lot less money...but I have not been able to find it on their site..don't think I would buy something from Germany on Ebay...besides I am not a big ebay fan..

BAE_557
    You might want to PM Cyclone, I think he had one on his boat a while back.

Here ya go, I must say, I got one on my boat and love it and the attention,but I bought mine from Toddnjuzz , I was telling him that was what I wanted and he said I got one just laying here the rest is history..
    http://www.speedwaymotors.com/xq/asp...qx/Product.htm
    Markist

Big H
    The ones that are not from Speedway I have seen in person and I can honestly say they can't compare. Not only that , the eBay units do not have the butterflies or linkage for them. Cyclone sold his motor and it went with everything from the Shotgun Bill scoop to the oil pan. His was from Speedway.

Goad
    Thats a pretty cool lookin scoop....I've been thinkin of putting one of these on my raft....but now i cant decide between the two :rollside:
    http://www.jegs.com/images/photos/7206650.jpg

tittyman
    Thats a pretty cool lookin scoop....I've been thinkin of putting one of these on my raft....but now i cant decide between the two :rollside:
    http://www.jegs.com/images/photos/7206650.jpg
    Those are nice scoops but way to common..you don't see many shotgun scoops probably because of the price..still looking for a shotgun scoop..
    My computer crashes every time I go to jegs.com..someone said they have a nice scoop that looks like the shotgun and it's called the injegster..I just can't get to that page with a crash...

Goad
    Those are nice scoops but way to common..you don't see many shotgun scoops probably because of the price..still looking for a shotgun scoop..
    My computer crashes every time I go to jegs.com..someone said they have a nice scoop that looks like the shotgun and it's called the injegster..I just can't get to that page with a crash...
    I just searched and i couldnt find anything that looked anything like the shotgun scoop....and searching for injegster returned no results.

79centurion
    It looks like jegs quit making them, which sucks because they look cool.
    Dan

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast