Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ziggy and Cole Trickle

Ivan Dan
    Getting the Rhino street legal is my next project. After that I just want to go out and use the dam thing. Honestly last weekend I never even felt the need for new shocks. I just want them. :crossx: :crossx:
    I hear ya....mine is ready just need the damn AZ MVD to be open so I can get it done. I think I might call the person 2Driver posted the other day and see what it takes to do it that way.

Cole Trickle
    I ordered my intake off of e-bay and it was here in like 2-3 days. You could probably pay a couple extra $'s and have them deliver it to you Saturday delivery so you can install it this weekend.
    I threw my stock air filter away because it was pretty much trashed after all the other riding we have done in the dirt.
    I don't have an Ebay/Pay Pal account.
    Do these places have #'s you can call?
    If you were to do it again would you go with the UNI filter?
    Also what Jet Kit did you do?(Dyno Jet)

Cole Trickle
    I hear ya....mine is ready just need the damn AZ MVD to be open so I can get it done. I think I might call the person 2Driver posted the other day and see what it takes to do it that way.
    Dam MVD made you stay up till 3am and miss your alarm clock by 3 hours :crossx:

djunkie
    I'm gonna call him too. Hey if could you pm me where you got your mirror setup and how you like it? I'm having a hard time spending $150+ for a fancy billett mirror. Also who did you use for insurance?

Cole Trickle
    I'm gonna call him too. Hey if could you pm me where you got your mirror setup and how you like it? I'm having a hard time spending $150+ for a fancy billett mirror. Also who did you use for insurance?
    Dibbs on his passenger side mirror

djunkie
    I don't have an Ebay/Pay Pal account.
    Do these places have #'s you can call?
    If you were to do it again would you go with the UNI filter?
    Also what Jet Kit did you do?(Dyno Jet)
    If you email the seller sometimes they will give you a contact number so you can avoid the whole ebay buying deal. I did that with my golf cart rims and tires and I even was able to pick them up instead of shipping them.

djunkie
    Dibbs on his passenger side mirror
    I kinda want a rear view but I think my soft top may block the view. I may just order the cheap $29 pair of side mirrors so I'm legal.

djunkie
    not that right there is some funny shiat
    Pipe down peanut gallery!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
    I kinda want a rear view but I think my soft top may block the view. I may just order the cheap $29 pair of side mirrors so I'm legal.
    Just zip tie Christinas Compact to the back of her left hand and yell mirror so she holds up her arm when you want to look behind you :crossx:

djunkie
    Just zip tie Christinas Compact to the back of her left hand and yell mirror so she holds up her arm when you want to look behind you :crossx:
    WTF????? LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast