Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhino, Elka update

Todd969
    HUGE difference :2purples: :crossx:
    Unbelievable what good shocks will do. I really am amazed with the handling,landing and most of the bronco buck removed. Well worth the $$$$
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...34101_1350.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...34101_1351.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...34101_1352.JPG

Whipped Caliber
    Great we ran new shocks this weekend Fab Tech's what a differences they made as well. My back still loves me for it.

Todd969
    Great we ran new shocks this weekend Fab Tech's what a differences they made as well. My back still loves me for it.
    I remember you saying that. I just wish I had them before the run, but what can you do about UPS Hope to see you guys again soon.

Cole Trickle
    Damm..
    I would have bummed a quick ride if I knew you were sporting the new dirt Logics. :cry:

djunkie
    Damm..
    I would have bummed a quick ride if I knew you were sporting the new dirt Logics. :cry:
    Ya really. Dan and I were both talking about wanting to ride in one with the Fabtechs as well.

That Guy
    What does a set up like run? I think you told me but I don't remember...also Mark, how about the same question for the Fabtechs...?

sigepmock
    What does a set up like run? I think you told me but I don't remember...also Mark, how about the same question for the Fabtechs...?
    Don't waste your time with shocks.....with the "precious" cargo you're carrying you need the full Long Travel Kit :crossx:
    PM me I think I have a hook up on the Rhino Tech Inc. stuff for not much for than the Elka's :crossx: I'm working on a hard price OTD.
    Chris<------ Needs more long travel buddies because he's tired of waiting on Djunkie and Cole Tricklestien......Todd doesn't count because he would be slow even with the long travel

djunkie
    Don't waste your time with shocks.....with the "precious" cargo you're carrying you need the full Long Travel Kit :crossx:
    PM me I think I have a hook up on the Rhino Tech Inc. stuff for not much for than the Elka's :crossx: I'm working on a hard price OTD.
    Chris<------ Needs more long travel buddies because he's tired of waiting on Djunkie and Cole Tricklestien......Todd doesn't count because he would be slow even with the long travel
    I've been wondering why you never ran with us this weekend? I think you may have been surprised at the pace that Ivan Dan, Totally Incap., Cole Trickle, and I ran at. We may just have given you a run for your money. :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
    I've been wondering why you never ran with us this weekend? I think you may have been surprised at the pace that Ivan Dan, Totally Incap., Cole Trickle, and I ran at. We may just have given you a run for your money. :crossx: :crossx:
    With a sheave we would have been right there with him.
    He walked away from me on the road going back to Lowes.(I wasn't runng good but he still pulled :cry: )
    I need to replace my fuel filter,change oil,plug and clean the intake pretty bad.(It was stumbling and popping pretty bad towards the end)

djunkie
    With a sheave we would have been right there with him.
    He walked away from me on the road going back to Lowes.(I wasn't runng good but he still pulled :cry: )
    I need to replace my fuel filter,change oil,plug and clean the intake pretty bad.(It was stumbling and popping pretty bad towards the end)
    So your still making excuses huh? Did the wooping I gave you make you feel bad? LOL!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast