Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frosty Ball 07

fat rat
    It's that time a year again to start planning for our annual Frosty Ball get together. For those of you that haven't been, the Ball is where we get together and discuss and plan the B.O.T.E. and enjoy a night out at some fine dinning establishment. This year we are doing something a little different, we are taking a poll to see where the majority of the people would like to meet for this event. If you don't plan on attending the Ball, I would like to ask you not to vote. We have had a lot of good times in the past with this event and would like to see you there.

redleader@Anna
    Hey Rat,
    How can you set up your poll so one can vote for more than one location...kinda like the poll set up to free "Jets For Me". In that poll, you could pick more than one category...Anyway The Burg...or the D.C. area sounds great ....either place is a two+ hour Drive for the "Red Leader" and I would like to attend and see what it's all about, being that I haven't been in the past. :rollside:
    p.s. :idea: Even a location like Winchester Va. or Harrisonburg Va. might be a little more central to where some folks might travel from.

fat rat
    Hey Rat,
    How can you set up your poll so one can vote for more than one location...kinda like the poll set up to free "Jets For Me". In that poll, you could pick more than one category...Anyway The Burg...or the D.C. area sounds great ....either place is a two+ hour Drive for the "Red Leader" and I would like to attend and see what it's all about, being that I haven't been in the past. :rollside:
    p.s. :idea: Even a location like Winchester Va. or Harrisonburg Va. might be a little more central to where some folks might travel from.
    Red Leader, I'm glad to hear your attending, great times had by all in the past.................ask Wet about the snowball fight we had last year.

LynnsJet
    How are we going to have a snowball fight in VIrginia?
    Being in a blizzrd for the Frosty Ball was a real kick (even though I lost my cell phone). Good people, good food in a restaurant & bar that really welcomed us, watching offshore races (including the boat 737jetmech crews on) after dinner in the bar, powerboat races in the swimming pool, swimming in the pool with the lights out at midnight so we wouldn't get caught, getting caught and getting kicked out of the pool in the midddle of the night, a Cheeta attacked some people in the hallway of the hotel and best of all the snowball fight.
    It wasn't the place or the snowball fight that made it a GREAT WEEKEND, it was the GREAT PEOPLE that made it a GREAT WEEKEND.
    L J

mrswetdream3
    Only 15 votes? You do have a say in where it will be. SO Please VOTE!! LOVES

fat rat
    bump

supersoaker509
    23 votes? bump

fat rat
    Looks like Fredricksburg Va. won the poll...........I'll be posting some tenative dates for another poll here shortly. Thanx for your participation.

supersoaker509
    :argue: bump

Dimarco Kid
    a Cheeta attacked some people in the hallway of the hotel
    L J
    Who'd he attack???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast