Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Firefighter Hazing

HatenWinter
    [QUOTE=YeLLowBoaT]that goes way beyond hazing...( not 2.7 mil worth) I mean the water from the hat is one thing. the other shit is something esle all toegther.
    All that needed to be done is fire all those enovled and they lose thier pention.[/QUOTE
    The 2.7 million is crime in itself, the citiznes of LA should be pissed off. As for firing everyone involved and taking away their pensions, thats pretty extreme for eating dogfood. Discipline is appropriate but make the punishment fit the crime. Again, those who aren't firemen really don't know what it's like to spend 1/3 to 1/2 of your life with people other than your family, in the same house, in the same truck, working under extreme circumstances at times, it's a very unique job to say the least. Not to say that some pretty awfull things haven't been done in the past but 99% of the time it's good natured fun. I think this situation is one of the 99%. All I know is if I ever need a lawyer, I want his!

Froggystyle
    What a crock. The media would have an aneurism if they knew what some other indoctrinations are like...
    What a little bitch... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Biglue
    What a crock of shit. I wonder if this evidence was available during the case? It would be nice to see that fock be made to return the settlement AND THEN charge him and and his fokin attorney the fees they wasted the court's time on. NOW that would be a fair outcome. Fock around and waste the county's/people's money and you should be liable for those bills.
    Shit like this drives me to a rant. First off it's apparently a race card deal. Second, there is the ever pitty producing attorney that actually takes and wins the case. Then he glutons in it if he wins it. It would also be nice to display the attorneys losses instead of just highlighting their victories.

YeLLowBoaT
    YB, I'm not sure if your in the fire service or not, but to fire someone and take away their pension for practical jokes is rediculous. I agree, in some cases, termination may be appropriate, however, it is not in a case where a turd roller who has photo documentation of his involvement in past pranks is saying "poor me!" I don't think that dog food incident is that bad. I'm not saying I wish it happened to me, but it was kinda funny. If you knew the real story behind it, you would agree with me. The only reason he won the lawsuit was because his douchebag lawyer pulled the race card and somehow proved that at some point dog food was representative of African American people. This prank was on the mellow side. After hearing the true story, he deserved it, and he only sued because he couldn't hack it and wanted the easy way out!!!
    All I have to say to this is they, commited CRIMES ( there are several going on here). They willingly broke the law on MY TAX DOLLARS, they don't deserve to get any more of them. In fact I think they should have charges brought against them. The only place I know where you can break the law and still keep your pention is civil service jobs. If you did that type of thing int he private sector, not only would you be fired, lose your pention and be in jail. If I was in LA county I would be outraged and would take the time to make phone calls and write letters to every one enovled. i would make sure they knew my name/face/voice.

NOTALENT
    Dude is a prick period. Take back the money back, take his pension and let the prick Rot!!!

HatenWinter
    All I have to say to this is they, commited CRIMES ( there are several going on here). They willingly broke the law on MY TAX DOLLARS, they don't deserve to get any more of them. In fact I think they should have charges brought against them. The only place I know where you can break the law and still keep your pention is civil service jobs. If you did that type of thing int he private sector, not only would you be fired, lose your pention and be in jail. If I was in LA county I would be outraged and would take the time to make phone calls and write letters to every one enovled. i would make sure they knew my name/face/voice.
    Are you talking about the new photos that just surfaced (see Bajamikes post) or the "Dog Food" incident?

MudPumper
    Are you kidding me????? How can you relate playing a practical joke on somebody (which happens to every single person who joins the Fire Dept. and they all know this going into it) to laws being broken and bringing charges against them.

YeLLowBoaT
    Here are the pics from the KFI website......
    KFI--Fireman who won $millions hazing other fire fighters (http://www.kfi640.com/pages/clayroe.html)
    :idea:
    I am talking about these pics...if you can't see that thier are crimes being committed in those pics you need to LOSE your job.
    Not all of the money for firemen comes from local taxs. so it is MY TAX money.

SixDays
    I asure you that the people in those pictures were having fun. It was probably a great day for that person who was the target, as people only get "backboarded" during celebratory times. And even if the person didn't like it, I garuntee you they were taking part and laughing when it happened to the next guy!!!
    You can look at the tax way however youy want, but it is not your tax money payiong for that department, just like it is not my money paying four your local fire department. On top of that, you don't even live in the county :argue:

YeLLowBoaT
    I garuntee you they were taking part and laughing when it happened to the next guy!!!
    and that makes it right, how?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast