Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Firefighter Hazing

HatenWinter
    and that makes it right, how?
    The bottom line is that your obviously not a fireman, so you just don't undestand. All you need to know is that while these fun times occur at the firehouse when the bell rings it's all business, whether they are responding to your neighbors house or yours. The KFI pictures say it all, even the guy who was recently made rich by the city of LA took part in the same type of pranks which by the way look worse than eating a couple of spoons full of dog food........ just my .02

YeLLowBoaT
    What diffrence does it make if I am not a fireman??? I pay for you. that gives me every right to have a say in what goes on there. If the ppl in charge knew of stuff like this going on, they need to be fired as well( and lose thier pentions)

YeLLowBoaT
    One more thing, how can being straped down to a gerney and have a house stuffed in your mouth be a prank? That is illawful restraint and assult. I don't care how you slice it.

HatenWinter
    It's attitudes like that that fill court rooms with un-necessary lawsuits. And I'm quite sure that you don't pay my salary!!!

YeLLowBoaT
    no I think the lawsuit is BS, I think shit like what happend in those pics is unaccpetable. Why don't you take those pictures to the fire cheif and ask him what he thinks about them. Then take them too your local DAs office and see what they say. I'll bet you $1000 they think the same as me. Those ppl need to be fired and have charges brought up against them.

YeLLowBoaT
    While I am on a rant...
    the fact that you think what happend is "OK" means you need to be Fired as well. Since you can't tell when tax payer money is being wasted and or crimes are being commited you have no place in public service.

MudPumper
    no I think the lawsuit is BS, I think shit like what happend in those pics is unaccpetable. Why don't you take those pictures to the fire cheif and ask him what he thinks about them. Then take them too your local DAs office and see what they say. I'll bet you $1000 they think the same as me. Those ppl need to be fired and have charges brought up against them.
    I'll tell you what the chief will say. Off the record he will laugh and tell you the stories of the shit that happened to him before he was the chief and they are probably a lot worse than being made to eat some dog food. On the record he will say he does not condone the activity and that's only because of the opinions of people like you who raise a stink about shit you know nothing about. You think you pay my salary and should have a say about what goes on? Bullshit, keep your money then because I don't want or need it. :rollside:
    And if you fired and brought charges against everybody who participated in hazing at the firehouse, then guess what, you wouldn't have any firemen. It's part of the job, the brotherhood, the culture, the tradition. You obviously know nothing about it and therefore your opinion means nothing. :idea:

sdpm
    You all should be listening to John and Ken right now. They just had "your" L.A. city council representative Jack Weis on the radio and he got hammered! He could not answer the simple question " What was the racial claim and the evidence to support it"? They say it was all about race and so did his lawer. I hope someone else on here heard their show tonight. This whole thing is a joke! I bet that if the money was comming from the city concil's own pockets, things would be alot different. It's easy spending other peoples money.

YeLLowBoaT
    I'll tell you what the chief will say. Off the record he will laugh and tell you the stories of the shit that happened to him before he was the chief and they are probably a lot worse than being made to eat some dog food. On the record he will say he does not condone the activity and that's only because of the opinions of people like you who raise a stink about shit you know nothing about. You think you pay my salary and should have a say about what goes on? Bullshit, keep your money then because I don't want or need it. :rollside:
    Oh I wish he would say that to me... or better yet have it sent to me in a signed letter. he would be looking for a new job very shortly.

sdpm
    And if you fired and brought charges against everybody who participated in hazing at the firehouse, then guess what, you wouldn't have any firemen. It's part of the job, the brotherhood, the culture, the tradition. You obviously know nothing about it and therefore your opinion means nothing. :idea:
    If you don't think that your salary comes from tax payers where do you think it does come from? If you don't need mine, I'll be more than happy to keep it.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast