Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whats this Rhino worth on the open market?

beaverretriever
    I can get my hands on a 2005 660 Camo edition. It is low miles (100 or so), upgraded stereo and a few other goodies including the digital dash if I remember correctly, nothing crazy. Just curious what you guys think this thing is worth.
    I dont even want to tell you what I can get it for, just curious what it may be worth on the open market?
    Thanks in advance.
    Oh, and cant we all just get along? This place is killing me. I have not posted at all in the past week or so just because of all the drama. LOL

Cole Trickle
    I can get my hands on a 2005 660 Camo edition. It is low miles (100 or so), upgraded stereo and a few other goodies including the digital dash if I remember correctly, nothing crazy. Just curious what you guys think this thing is worth.
    I dont even want to tell you what I can get it for, just curious what it may be worth on the open market?
    Thanks in advance.
    Oh, and cant we all just get along? This place is killing me. I have not posted at all in the past week or so just because of all the drama. LOL
    8-9K

beaverretriever
    8-9K
    Sweet... thanks.

Froggystyle
    8-9K
    Easy. I haven't seen a Rhino sell for below new price yet unless it is beat.

beaverretriever
    Cool. This is a friend of mine, and I can get it super cheap. I may keep it, I may sell it.

Cole Trickle
    Your looking in the wrong spots.
    I paid 10K OTD for a new 06
    Everyonce in a while you will see a good deal on Glamis Dunes or Black Rhino.
    The ones priced agressively move FAST.
    Then you have RiverRoyals that hasn't moved for months due to his price.(I think it's a great looking Rhino but he is asking about 3K too much in my opinion )
    People are looking past the 2K paint jobs and want more performance based equipment now.
    Last year boats,buggies and Rhinos sold for more used than new but as we all know the market is alot different now. :cry:

Froggystyle
    Your looking in the wrong spots.
    I paid 10K OTD for a new 06
    Everyonce in a while you will see a good deal on Glamis Dunes or Black Rhino.
    The ones priced agressively move FAST.
    Then you have RiverRoyals that hasn't moved for months due to his price.(I think it's a great looking Rhino but he is asking about 3K too much in my opinion )
    People are looking past the 2K paint jobs and want more performance based equipment now.
    Last year boats,buggies and Rhinos sold for more used than new but as we all know the market is alot different now. :cry:
    Maybe so, but when I bought mine the price was fixed at $8500 flat for a green on the used market. Most had a couple of mods and drove the price up a bit. Every single one I called on was gone already at the asking price.
    Now that the '07s are out, and there is slight differences in colors and such there may be a small discount available on the secondary market, but any tasteful and non-user specific mods (like wild paint in your favorite colors) will help the re-sale.
    Crazy thing is, once you start modifying the beasts, people start getting picky and don't want to pay for the part you thought was cool. It needs to be either clearly top of the line, clearly well installed and perfectly exectuted or they would rather buy a stock one for $89/month and do it themselves.
    For example RR's and Toby's. Both definitely worth what they are asking to somoene, but very specific with regard to color, accessories and such. I didn't think anyone was going to want to put a big 12" square woofer in between them and the backseat, so I think it ended up a liability. Wild colors on both, with distictive boat company specific themeing on Toby's all drove the price down.
    Stock is still bombproof. Nobody is budging off the price much.

2Driver
    For example RR's and Toby's. Both definitely worth what they are asking to somoene, but very specific with regard to color, accessories and such. I didn't think anyone was going to want to put a big 12" square woofer in between them and the backseat, so I think it ended up a liability. Wild colors on both, with distictive boat company specific themeing on Toby's all drove the price down.
    I totally agree. Sort of like a wheel chair ramp on a deck boat.

Cole Trickle
    Maybe so, but when I bought mine the price was fixed at $8500 flat for a green on the used market. Most had a couple of mods and drove the price up a bit. Every single one I called on was gone already at the asking price.
    Now that the '07s are out, and there is slight differences in colors and such there may be a small discount available on the secondary market, but any tasteful and non-user specific mods (like wild paint in your favorite colors) will help the re-sale.
    Crazy thing is, once you start modifying the beasts, people start getting picky and don't want to pay for the part you thought was cool. It needs to be either clearly top of the line, clearly well installed and perfectly exectuted or they would rather buy a stock one for $89/month and do it themselves.
    Agreed.
    So you paid $8500 for a basic green used rhino...was it an 06?
    Most people are paying $10,500+ new so it looks like you ended up right where I said a used one should sell for at $8500.00 +/-
    Your Rhino looks sweet by the way! :crossx:

kphayes
    I just paid $9500 OTD for a Red '07 back here in IL. Back here the green/red base 660 '07's are at $8800 before taxes and title and such. You can still pick up a new green '06 for $8400.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast